Chapter 3

[Shuichi's POV]
(Shortly after we found Tsumugi's body, Monokuma made an announcement that we had until 2:00 pm the next day to evidence for the class trial. We decided to spit up into two teams. Kaito's team searched the armory, and my team search the library. Fortunately for me, Kaede wasn't on my team. The first thing we did was get Tsumugi's body down so I could examine it.)

Rantaro: ...Did you find anything?

Me: ...Yeah. It's clear she was struck to the back of the head with this shot ball.

(Murder Shot Ball Obtained)

Rantaro: I am wondering...What was Tsumugi doing in here?

Me: She was...Making a trap!

(I quickly took a look at the shot ball and saw that it was the same shot that Tsumugi used for her trap and was used twice.)

(Book Trap Obtained)

Kokichi: Hey! Check it out. I found a tennis racket.

(Tennis Racket Obtained)

Tenko: Hey, the door's open, come on.

(Me, Kokichi, Rantaro, and Tenko went into the room and looked around. When we looked around the room, we saw that there were 17 mannequins all around with different outfits. As I continued to look around, I saw that one of the mannequins was empty.)

Me: Hey this outfit's missing...Junko Enoshima? Any of you guys have information on her?

Rantaro: I actually do have this newspaper article on her. Here.

(I then start to scan through the article until I got enough information.)

Me: Hey guys... I think I figured this case out.

{Time Skip}

(When 2:00pm came around, we all gathered around the elevator. We soon made our way into the elevator and descended down below. When we got to the bottom, we looked around. It was a large room with 17 desk in a circle. I notice a cross out picture of Tsumugi was at one of the desk. In the back was a large throne with five smaller thrones surrounding it. And unfortunately for me again, Kaede chose to be next to me.)

Monokuma: Alright kiddies, these are the rules for the class trial, you guys with compete in a non-stop debate to find the killer, If you get it right then the killer will be punished, but if you get it wrong, the killer will be set free and everyone will be punished!

Miu: Punished? That sounds stupid.

Monotaro: It's pops way of saying execute. And not like da chop off yo head kind of execution.

Monokid: We're talking bout the ironic kind of execution.

Kiyo: Can you give us an example?

Monodam: ...

Monosuke: Boiling you alive in a cauldron.

Kiyo: Oh, that sound pleasant-

Monodam: THEN DESTROYING YOUR SOUL!

Kiyo:... I'll still enjoy it.

Monophanie: ...What the fudge is wrong with you?

Monokuma: Let's get this trial started!

[Trial Start]