Chapter 6

[Shuichi's POV]
(We stood there staring at the dead bodies of Korekiyo and Gonta for sometime until Monokuma's voice through the monitor spoke up.)

Monokuma: Bum bum bum...double murder. You know the drill kiddos! Investigate and then trial time!

(After that, the monitor turns off.)

Kaito: W-What?

Kokichi: Why? Why would someone do this to these two? They were innocent!

(Kokichi then fell to his knees before holding Gonta's head and crying.)

Rantaro: Alright guys! We got another case to solve, so it's time to get our butts in gear or die trying!

Kaito: That's the spirit!

(As we started the investigation, I noticed that there was something white on the floor near Gonta and Korekiyo's bodies.)

Me: What's with this?

(Rantaro walks towards me before kneeling down, placing his finger on the white stuff, and rubbing his finger against his thumb.)

Rantaro: It's chalk.

Me: Chalk?

Rantaro: Yeah. But if only the room was more brightly lit.

Miu: Fear not! For the beautiful inventor Miu Iruma has made an adjustment to our best robot boy. Show 'em Keebo!

(Keebo eyes then shown so brightly that it lit up the entire room.)

Kaito: Woah. Now that's bright.

Maki: You can say that again.

Me: Well at least I can be able to see better.

(As I looked at the chalk, I saw that the chalk was drawn in a very specific way. After looking at the chalk, I saw that it was drawn in the same way as a circle you would see in sacrificial ritual.)

(Chalk Circle Obtained)

(After observing the circle, I turned my attention to Korekiyo and Gonta's corpses. I see that the only injury that Korekiyo sustained was a single cut to the throat. When I got to Gonta, however, I saw that he sustained two injuries, one to the back of the head and a stab to the chest.)

(Korekiyo's Autopsy Obtained)
(Gonta's Autopsy Obtained)

(I then turned my attention to Kaito and Maki, who were walking towards me.)

Me: How's Tenko doing?

Kaito: She hasn't said anything since we found Gonta and Korekiyo's bodies.

Me: ...but I'll go talk to her.

(I walked over to Tenko and crouched down to her level.)

Me: Tenko...I need to know what you witnessed. You are the most important person to help us solve this case.

(Tenko looked away for a second before looking me in the eyes.)

Tenko: ...Kiyo asked me to help him catch a dangerous cultist. So I hid in a nearby closet. A while later I seen someone in a cloak showed up and started to talk to Kiyo. Then suddenly the cloaked person attacked him...Th-the next thing I knew...I was covered in Kiyo's blood and fainted. As for Gonta, he came in a few minutes later after and tried to escape but got attacked.

Me: So you witnessed the murder...

(Tenko's testimony obtained)

Kaito: Hey guys, we only have a few minutes left before the trial and we don't have a lot of evidence.