ch.10

Going into this party was something that I needed after today Steve and Sam are chatting in the distance and Nat and Bruce are flirting at the Bar, Thor is drinking with some vets and Clint is doing what Clint does best. People are chatting and everyone has a good time Rhodes is telling the same story he always tells when I come over and give his punch line and he doesn't appreciate my humor. Tony comes over and whispers sweet nothings to get me to blush in front of people, but when he grabs my waist I hear Loki again and I jump and push Tony away, he looks at me and I give a weak smile his pain is back.. I grab his hand and I take the pain he has and I nod "sorry my love" he sighs and pulls me to the dance floor and we do small shuffles back and forth while he holds me "please stop using your powers on me" "how did you know I did" "I can see it in your eyes sweetness" I shake my head at him " you have no idea what you're talking about stark" I laugh at him and he squeezes me closer to him. "Whats on your mind" he whispers into my hair, I close my eyes for a moment when the others holler for us to come near so that we can relax on the couch, I pull him along and we sit and we laugh with everyone and talk we even see who can lift Thors hammer, I swear I saw that Steve moved it a little but he doesn't lift it. As I'm about to try there a sudden piercing white noise sound and one of Tony's machines broken and worn with damage from the last mission it spoke of killing someone and peace in our time and it started to attack us, everyone spring action as more of Tony's suits come in and attack, I break one of the suits  but a second fires off and im shot and thrown to the ground I hit my head off the bar and the air in my lungs is gone, I look around and im trying to breath, I see that the suits are all gone but one and Tony rushes to me and I finally feel air come back into my lungs when he lifts me up, "breath breath are you hurt" and ultron looks at me and says "how does it feel knowing you let them down before and you'll only do it again." Steve smashes the suit and echos of  ultrons voice can be heard through out the house til there's nothing left and Tony grabs my face and I didn't realize I was crying but he's trying to talk to me and I feel the air leave me again, I try to push Tony away I feel smothered and he picks me up and carries me to the lab once again.