ch.9

I dont own any of the characters.

Years gave gone by, fights were had and but  love was shared in those years I have helped Steve find Bucky as he found out he was alive, we found that hydra had taken over shield under our noses, but we handles the problem, Tony not exactly thrilled that I helped Steve but was relieved when I came home in one piece. we have had gathered intell that told us that Lokis' staff had been taken by hydra so we get ready for a mission like any other mission before now. We all fight when over the coms I hear the Clint was shot and that Nat is helping Tony was clearing the building and as he does I get in with Cap and we go to find the staff a man the faster then sonic runs by us taking Steve and I keep going, I find the staff but I also run into a red headed women and she flicks her fingers and in my head there is a pain and around my the room fades into a open view from atop the Avengers tower is seen I look around and a familiar raven haired man sneaks pass my side and his voice " Do you see what we could be pet..." low and dark is this voice " I told you darling you are better then him" and a flash of red and Tony on the ground ahead of me is seen behind him is a broken shield and Steve, Bucky holding Steve's head as blood falls out of his mouth, Clint and Nat are Dead too and Loki is now holding my hand "You are fit to be my queen, you've proven yourself" I smile and nod but in my head I'm yelling, a familiar feeling of the stones controll. When  Loki grabs my waist and I snap to real life again Tony has me by my shoulder im on the ground and he's yelling my name. "Michaella hey hey its okay im here." I touch his chest and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks "michaella are you with me again" I nod and he grabs my face and I flinch at his touch and he nods and grabs my waist and puts my arm around his shoulder and carries me to the Quinn jet. The others look to me and I feel all of there emotions again all worried but Tony is sad and I feel that the most. Bruce Is checking me over and I just push them away and sit on the floor and sit.

   When we get to the tower Tony comes to see if I want his help and I dont answer him and he grabs my head and I snap back into the world and out of my thoughts. "We need to figure out who those kids are" Tony nods and picks me up and he brings me inside and sits me in the lab and I watch as they fix Clint and I just try and pull myself out of that base. Tony is looking at the staff and running test on it I know they're talking but I don't listen. It felt like that moment it felt like when I was under the staff again. And Loki wanting me to be with him after all he did. Tony comes to me and gently holds my face in his hand, "Sweetness we are having a party tonight okay loosen up and relax alright" I nod "I will find out who those kids are okay" I nod again and his eyes hold pain I touch his hand and I feel his pain for me and I start to use my powers to take that pain "Don't do that" he sighs " you don't need to take it from me" I shake my head " don't feel that way then" he chuckles " you're a pain" he leans in a kisses me gently and pulls away so he's a inch from my face "let's go get ready for a party" I nod and he pulls my hand in his out of the lab and upstairs.