chapter one

"He doesn't even care about me" "Yeah mhmm that why he keeps you around" Natasha says to me "Michaella you are one of us and he cares about all of us." Clint comes up behind us as we walk out of the building "Hes been ignoring me all week." I say. Nat and Clint both sigh and watch me speed to my car. They know I hate crying in front of them and they know thats where I was going. I head back to stark tower and head to my room which unfortunately goes past the lab which Bruce and Tony are in working their little scientific butts off. I try to sneak by but because im not the most corrdinated human being I trip and fall in front of the open door. I am throughly embarrassed and then get really upset when I hear "Did fatty Michaella fall on her ass again" tony laughs thinking I would just laugh it off and since that would be the first thing he has said to me in a week and I just look at him and tears are falling down my face and Bruce can see that im clearly upset while Tony just sits and laughs at me "Come on Mich-" Bruce beings to say when I stand up and hold my hand up for him to stop. He looks at Tony and Tony looks at me, see that Im clearly shaken by his words " Michaella dear I didn't mean..." "shut it tony I see how you clearly feel about me and our relationship. I see that im nothing more that a tool you use once in awhile I haven't been with you for three damn years to be treated like this. And when were you going to be tell me about pepper. Huh when. When I walked in on..." I stop and look at him and he just stands there in shock "Michaella I've messed up and we haven't." "You knoe what save it because I really dont want to hear anymore excuses from you its over and thats it have fun with pepper snd your lab and your friends and everything ill stay out of the way and ill move back into my room downstairs and ill just wont bother you anymore."