ch.3

I stare at the wall and I ask JARVIS to turn up the song that I was listening to... something from a musical that we... I push the thought out of my head. And I sit up and I look out the window and I see the city lights I smile as a tear falls down my face. "Maybe I wasnt there for him enough... maybe he.." I mummer to myself. He drowns my thoughts and my dreams... maybe I shouldnt stay in new york anymore. A knock at the door snaps me a way from my thoughts. "Michaella?..." a drunk yet sad sounding Tony asks, "Tony.." "Michaella please I need to see you" I open the door and the music lowers in the background,  as soon as I open the door he stammers in and falls on the ground. I pick him up and lay him on my bed, I check his head for bruises or bumps knowing he wont remember this tomorrow, he caresses my cheek softly and I look into his eyes "you're listening to the musical I had taken you to." He smiles alittle, his award winning smile I melt a little but I pull away and sit at the end of my bed. "Wheres pepper I'll call her to come get you" "I dont want her" "should have thought about that before..." "God dammit Mic why are you so stupid" "JARVIS find pepper" " No ignore her JARVIS. Michaella stop and listen." I rush out the door "Bruce!" a sudden dropping of a razor in the other room and bruce responds "What dear are you okay?" Heading towards the bathroom.i yell back "Tony wont leave me alone." Bruce walks out of the bathroom with shaving cream on his face still and he sees Tony stumbling behind me and the tears in my eyes. Bruce reaches out to me and holds me in his arms and looks at Tony "Tony what did you do to her." Tony looks at him then looks at me and I hide my face in Bruces chest and I "Fine you want to play the victim Michaella be that way. GET OUT..." Tony smashes his glass and looks at me. I jump back a little bit... he never yelled at me whether he was drunk or not. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS AND STAY AWAY YOU LUCKY YOUR. NOT IN JAIL BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU MURDERED ALL THOSE INNOCENT KIDS AND MOTHERS . I SAVED YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET. IM GLAD IM.WITH PEPPER BECAUSE SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU A..."  he stops and looks at me and turns away and walks to the lab "Michaella you can stay he didn't.." I look at Bruce and shake my head no "he meant every word his eyes told me... he maybe drunk but he is right..  im a monster..." I walk to my room and I pack a small bag.. not sure on where to go I grab an extra couple of hundred out of my sock drawers and I stuff it in my pocket and then I look around one last time at all the house before me. I walk to the elavator and I leave my once home of the past three years.