Volume 1 Chapter 5: Wrath of the Sun...

Previously: Lunch ends and Hero Studies class begins. It's heroes verses villains in a fake city building. A hostage situation.

Heroes: Shoto & Toru

VS

Villains: Lizzy & Ojiro

3.

2.

1.

Go!

Shoto ignored his teammate and thought he could just freeze the entire building and win easily. But unfortunately, he was going up against his counter, light as hot as the sun.

Lizzy got frozen in place but her shoes burned up to the rage building up inside her. She walked towards the wall in front of her. "I'd advise for you to step back, Ojiro." He did just that and she protected him with a barrier. She bit her lip,"You don't consider me a threat huh?"

She held out both of her hands, they both started to glow gold brightly. She created several barriers behind her, just in case. She screamed out,"Don't ever dismiss your opponent's strength by their looks!" A beam of golden light burned through the building's walls like butter, it became wider as it hit the atmosphere. It incinerated half the city to nothing but dust. She slid back through her multiple barriers. Her hands fell to her side with steam coming off of them. They had signs of overheating by having 1st-2nd degree burns all over her hands and arms. She ran towards the hole and leap off the ledge,"Protect the bomb!" She dropped down with her wings spread out. Her arms were unusable for the moment as they slowly healed. She landed gracefully in front of Shoto and Toru. She glared at Shoto. He froze in shock. She kicked the air and knocked out Toru with a ball of light in the chest. It was as heavy as a bowling ball.

A/N~ Plasma Beam: (Beams of light are shot out of the palms of their hands and/or from the sky.)

She created swords of light all around her head in the air. She ran towards him but he sent cold ice towards her, she kicked the air and cut through his ice with slashes of light. He scoffed irritated and threw up his hand. She sent all of her attacks he dodged them all but just as the ice glacier blocked his view of him, she smiled devilishly. His eyes widened at the sound of her voice behind his back. "Too bad, you underestimated me again." She kicked him in the back. He fell forward. She healed her arms back to full and held up her hands in the air as she cried and whispered,"I'll find out why she was evil. And when I do I'll avenge her death. As I promised." A huge spiral beam of golden light pierced through the sky and broke the sound barrier, and created a huge gust of wind and a very loud explosion afterward...

Everyone's eyes fell out and their jaws dropped to the ground. She closed her hands and blinked as she exhaled slowly. "I feel so much better now." She healed the others and then flew up to the top floor. She walked towards Ojiro smiling widely,"We won, I defeated them."  Her arms were full of 2nd-degree burns. He pointed at her arms,"Your arms!" She looked down and healed them back to full. "I'm fine this is nothing."

A few minutes later: "The villains won this round." Mr. Aizawa said a bit vocally shocked, but his facial expression was priceless.

Lizzy dropped down and carried unconscious Toru and Shoto to the entrance. While Ojiro tagged along behind.

Deku fanboyed over her quirk, she nervously laughed,"Sorry about that, I was emotionally unstable for a bit. I hate those who looked down on others and are full of themselves. Please forgive me..." She bowed her head but then almost everyone started to ask to be her friend and for tips to become as strong as her. She looked at Mr. Aizawa surprised, he was actually smiling. He turned around and started to walk away.

A few minutes later: Deku walked with Lizzy to the now-empty beach to go over his quirk problems. She finds out he was originally quirkless, he doesn't know how to control or use it properly. She was going to change that, no matter how long it takes.

The next day: Lunchtime~ "Come on, Midoriya-Kun let's eat on the roof. I want to go over your quirk for today's training..." She got hit the stomach with an explosion. She went flying into the wall. Deku got grabbed by a familiar face,"Now that she's taken care of, tell me how you got..." He let go of Deku and he went flying into the wall behind him. She got up and shook her head. "Damn, seriously? Can't you just take a hint, I'm his protector." She grabbed Deku's wrist and ran away. He looked behind to see Katsuki propelling himself towards them. "Lizzy, he's catching up!" "Not for long, trust me." She turned the corner and slid to a stop. Mr. Aizawa was talking to Present Mic down the hall. They looked over to see her bleeding from her arms. She traded places with Deku and got sent flying. She slid backward, Bakugo walked towards her grinning sadistically,"I'll kill you for getting in my way of getting answers from Deku. Damn bitch." She sat up slowly and went to defend herself but then looked down at her hands. He grabbed her collar,"Are you scared of me?" She avoided eye contact,"Look at me you bitch!" She refused and kept looking over at Deku. He was shaking in fear,"Please let her go, Kacchan." He tried pulling him off of her but Kacchan slapped him to the ground. "Shut up, Deku!" He held out his hand and set off a bunch of explosions until she was dripping wet of her own blood. He went to kill her but his quirk wouldn't work. She fell to the ground covered in her own blood. Present Mic ran towards her with nothing but worry all over his face. She was leaning over with blood streaming down her face. "Are you alright!?" She didn't respond. Present Mic helped her stand.  Katsuki looked over to see her looking into his eyes. "Why does Midoriya's life matter so much to you? He's clearly not a friend. You tried to kill me for what? Because he has a quirk that's better than yours?" His eyes widened and he tried to move but Aizawa's scarf was restraining his movements. "I have one more question for you. Do you love All Might?" "Yeah, maybe what's that to you!?" She grinned weakly as blood dripped off her chin and onto the ground below. She whispered softly,"He's my father, you tried to kill your Idol's daughter. Good job." She went limp in Present Mic's arms. Bakugo's eyes widened and shook violently. Deku ran towards her worried,"Lizzy!"

To be continued....