Volume 1 Chapter 6: Jokes On You!

Previously: Present Mic helped her stand.  Katsuki looked over to see her looking into his eyes. "Why does Midoriya's life matter so much to you? He's clearly not a friend. You tried to kill me for what? Because he has a quirk that's better than yours?" His eyes widened and he tried to move but Aizawa's scarf was restraining his movements. "I have one more question for you. Do you love All Might?" "Yeah, maybe what's that to you!?" She grinned weakly as blood dripped off her chin and onto the ground below. She whispered softly,"He's my father, you tried to kill your Idol's daughter. Good job." She went limp in Present Mic's arms. Bakugo's eyes widened and shook violently. Deku ran towards her worried,"Lizzy!"

A few hours later: Hero class starts. Lizzy walks towards everyone and waved happily at Kacchan and Deku. All Might is walking behind her, with a wide smile but his eyes were deadly serious.

Bakugo: "How are you still standing!? Fight me right now, Bitch!"

Aizawa: "You almost killed her, and got your first warning. If you get to three, you will be expelled."

All Might: "Lizzy do you want to fight him?"

Everyone: "Lizzy?"

Lizzy: She stood there clenching her fist,"I'd love to show him the true strength of being a Yagi."

Everyone except for Deku: "WHAT!?"

Lizzy: "Yes, yes, I am All Might's Daughter. So what, who cares? I'm my own person. I'm Lizzy Bloom Yagi."

Katsuki Bakugo's eyes widened at All Might's reaction, he held out a thumbs up. "Good luck, young Bakugo. You're going to need it, against my daughter."

She walked past Bakugo and smirked slightly at him,"I told you so." That is what her eyes said to him.

She stood there across from Bakugo. He glared at her with small explosions coming from his palms. She created two balls of light and put them together. The buzzer went off and he went flying towards her. She changed the form of her light and blocked his first attack with a shield. He flipped and landed behind her with a devilish grin. She snapped her fingers and a huge bright light flashed quickly a few times. He closed his eyes upon instinct and covered his eyes. She kicked him in the stomach. He slid back and set off his quirk blind. He then opened his he saw multiple of Lizzy's with light swords in their hands. He rubbed his eyes but the copies wouldn't go away.

He held out his right hand and set off a huge explosion but two survived. He scoffed irritated and went to set off another but then one of the copies threw their now light spear at him. He dodged and blasted the two copies to nothing. He looked around and then suddenly got kicked in the back by a now visible Lizzy. "You play dirty!" He screamed annoyed. She dashed backward, a few feet away. She glared at him and held out her right hand. A huge light sword started to form in her hand. She took a step forward and swung the sword to the side. He fell to the ground and breathing heavily. His eyes widened at the sound of the building's behind him crumble and fall apart. He turned around to see them sliced in half and collapsed onto themselves. She let go of the sword and it disappeared.

He looked back at her and she was smiling happily with her eyes closed. "Are you sure you want to make me your enemy? The Daughter of the symbol of peace. If not then tell me right now, that we will become friends." He started to shake uncomfortably with fear,"I um..." He couldn't speak. She took another step forward. His entire body told him to run away. "It's simple, yes or no?" He wouldn't even dare look away from her, he froze in fear from the aura coming from her. She held out her hand and opened her eyes. His entire heart sunk into his stomach. Before he knew it his own body betrayed his pride and grabbed her hand. She locked eyes with him. He was halfway pulled up and then she stopped. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, Bakugo Katsuki. From now on call me, Liz." She pulled him all the way up and he took a step back. "Sure, thing Liz." She let go of his hand and walked past him,"If you mess with Deku in a violent matter again, I'll kill you." He gulped hesitantly nodding. She walked towards the entrance, slowly healing herself up.

She reached the entrance and held up her hand. Deku gave her a high five, with a huge smile across his face. "Way to go, Lizzy!" "Thanks, I try my best." She smiled happily with her eyes closed and her head tilted to the side.

The bell rang, Katsuki walked past Deku and Lizzy and avoided eye contact with them both. Kirishima ran after him. Lizzy grabbed Deku's hand and ran past everyone with a huge smile across her face. Deku blushed bright red.

2nd day of training Deku's Quirk: He punched the air but his bones broke again. She stopped him from doing any more damage. He was sweating bullets, while she was fully relaxed. "Calm down, and breathe in and out slowly." He did just that and went to cry but then she said,"I believe in you, please trust me when I say, you got this." He wiped his eyes and stood back up. "Thanks, Lizzy." She smiled happily at him. "No prob, Midoriya-kun."

To be continued...