VENGEANCE

Assassin, one word and eight letters. What first came into your mind with the word assassin? It's just a word for me. And that was my foolish answer.

Assassin, a person who commits a murder specially: one who murders a politically important person either for money or from fanatical adherence to a cause.

DISCLAIMER: this is work of fiction, names, characters, business, places, event, and incident are either the products of the author's are imagination.

* This story is unedited. Please forgive me for the typographical errors, punctuations, grammatical errors, wrong spellings, using the wrong spaces. If someone comment for the wrong spellings and grammars, I automatically edit it.

*This story are strong language like vulgar/cusses/dirty words that are not suitable for very young readers/audience. Read your own risk!

Plagiarism is a crime, punishable by law

SYNOPSIS:

Cassandra Margarette Machitie is a pure-blooded Filipino. She has a strong personality and is filled with anger caused by her family's death.

She is an assassin and the founder of a group named FEARLESS WOMEN or FW. She despises anything related to politics because it was politics that led to her family's demise. She has returned to the Philippines to seek revenge on Mayor Santos, the corrupt mayor. In addition to being a CEO, she also has communication with the corrupt mayor as he owns a company as well.

One day, in the grocery store, she encountered a man named Handrick Moore, also known as SPO1 Moore. She found herself intrigued by him, but at the same time, he was getting on her nerves – so annoying! Due to her rapidly beating heart, she often ignored him. She worried about the possibility of him hindering her plan for revenge.

"One of my bullets will accompany you... to hell!"