Chapter 1 :)

first chaptered fic lets gooooo 

Hajime's eyes slowly opened, the air was strong with a familiar cologne he couldn't exactly pin to someone. He felt surrounded by something soft and smooth, it only took a few minutes to realize he was in a bed he didn't recognize.

Hinata took a loud breath, inhaling and exhaling in worry. He shuffled around, the duvet making a loud rustling sound as it was maneuvered. His eyes trailed alongside his covered figure, only to spot another lump next to him. He felt high, but somebody was most definitely cuddling him.

Hajime's head hurt like hell, he was so hungover it was unbelievable. His lower back hurt like a brick had been dropped onto it, it almost burned in a way, his lips let sounds of pain slip as he tried his best to sit up.

It wasn't until an arm brushed by his side that he froze up, he had forgotten that someone was there, it explained why he was so cozy. Hajime hesitantly whipped his head around, just to regret everything within a second.

His breath painfully hitched as he scanned the individual up and down, taking in their familiar mop of white hair, fragile figure, calm expression... Why was he in Nagito Komaeda's bed?

Hinata wouldn't be so panicked if Komaeda wasn't Nanami's brother. He really just hooked up with his best friend's sibling. Hinata's fingers moved to pinch his forearm, making sure this wasn't a dream.

Under the confirmation that this was completely real, he noticed how quiet Nagito was whilst he slept. The calm demeanor would quickly be swapped out for disgust if he was to wake up and spot Hajime. They had hated each other since day one, Nagito always under the impression that Hajime had other intentions with his sister.

Hinata knew he shouldn't have accepted that drink. Where even was Nanami? He slipped out of the gentle grasp, trying his best not to awake Komaeda. The suddenly cold air hit his frame like an avalanche, he shivered and flailed to find some clothing.

His legs were quivering when he located his jeans, the pain was intense. Hinata desperately yanked up the clothing, grabbing the closest shirt that somewhat looked like the one he was wearing last night. He messily buttoned it up, not bothering with his tie or fixing his hair.

He labeled himself as presentable, the regret along with hunger brewing in his stomach as he glanced over to Komaeda. He still had his arms hugging the air, to think that Hinata was in that position not even five minutes ago... Wow.

He left the room, carefully closing the door. He could only remember things vividly, although the image of Nagito on top of him was clearer than daylight. Hajime remembered the feeling of being stripped, and much, MUCH more.

He blinked with some strength to try and clear the thoughts, just to realize that didn't work. Hajime trembled down the stairs to sit in the living room, he crumbled on the sofa with his chin rested on his intertwined hands.

His expression screamed 'done for', he glared at the navy carpet in regret coated with defeat. First off, sleeping with someone you're close to's brother is weird enough, but also breaking the wall of sexuality was just confusing.

Hinata had always sworn to the gods that he was straight, having been blessed at a very young age and raised in a very religious household. He wasn't at all obsessed with religion, it played a small factor in his life although usually prevented him from doing things he thought about often.

The previous lust Hinata was overwhelmed with last night was replaced with frustration as the memories became more and more rememberable. From what he could solidly gather, he, Chiaki and Nagito had all had a little too much to drink. In an intermission that he couldn't recollect for the life of him, it went from laughing in the living room to Nagito, the person that hated Hajime the most, on top of him - kissing him roughly yet drunkenly. What happened to Chiaki?