(4) The Weekend

As Kelsea was leaving she seen Bucky smoking a cigar as he leaned against his car. 

"Bucky." She said 

"Hey you." He said as he pulled her closer. 

"You were waiting for me?" She whispered

"Most definitely." He whispered as he leaned in and gently kissed her. 

She looked at him. "I wanna take you to bed Kelsea.." he whispered as he deepened the kiss. 

"Okay.." she whispered 

They made the short trip to her apartment. When they got upstairs he pulled her to him and they began to make out. She began to rub his semi hard on he moaned. She undid his pants as they continued to kiss. 

She dropped to her knees as she jerked him. "Ah God. Mmm Fuck yeah." He whispered 

She began to suck him which made his moans and grunts louder. "Oh yeah! Oh God yes!" He cried out. 

He finally pulled her back up to him. "Mmm this mouth." He whispered as he undressed her. 

He laid her down on her bed and pushed his way into her. He sucked on her neck and thrusted causing her to arch up. 

"Yeah.. oh God yeah." She cried out 

"Baby do it again. come for me again." He whispered in her ear. 

It didn't take long before she had another one. Two more orgasms later he was coming undone too. They both fell asleep, the next morning Bucky woke up to her sucking him. 

"Oh good God. Good morning." He whispered as he lifted the blanket. 

She got in position to straddle him. "Mmm baby doll God." He whispered as she began to ride him. 

"Mmm oh oh yeah." She whispered as she had a orgasm. 

He pulled her down to him and kissed her. He started to slam up into her till he came undone again with her climaxing as well. She rolled off of him as they laid there breathless. Eventually he followed her downstairs. They made breakfast together laughed and flirted around. He fed her a few bites. 

They cuddled up and watched movies all day on her couch and had sex. They kept family life out of their conversations. They just connected with each other besides having sex. 

It was Sunday night she was getting ready for bed. He was about to join her when Rochelle and James both started to text him. They had sex one more time shortly after Kelsea fell asleep. Rochelle texted him that she was almost to the NY state line. 

"Kelsea.." he whispered 

"Mmm what's wrong?" She whispered 

"Baby I have to go home. I forgot I had an early meeting and my house is upstate." He said as he gave her one long last kiss goodbye. 

"Oh okay." She whispered and he pulled his clothes on and left.