✨Beomkai✨

"Beomgyu is so handsome!"

"OMG a visual king indeed!"

 Beomgyu sighed as he read the comments under their newest music video, He felt like he was just in the group for his looks and that he wasn't talented enough to be in TXT and he wasn't even the visual, their maknae was! He felt sorry for the members and he felt like he was the reason TXT were called untalented and undeserving of awards.

"What's up Beomie hyung...you look not so happy?" asked Taehyun sensing his friend's sorrow.

"Nothing's wrong ningning I am fine I am just stressed ha-ha" replied Beomgyu rubbing the back of his neck

"Beomie hyung, you know I'm here right? You can tell me anything you want and I won't judge you I promise" replied Taehyun not even a little bit convinced by Beomgyu's statement.

"Yeah I know tae" replied Beomgyu leaving the room afraid he would spill something if Taehyun questioned him longer.

Time Skip 10 PM:

Beomgyu had been reading lots of hate comments about him and he had found many twitter accounts made for the sake of hating on Beomgyu, People who didn't know him accused him of surgery along with Taehyun, they couldn't believe his eyes were natural and that Beomgyu had gotten a V-line face surgery, he didn't realize when he started crying while scrolling through his phone.

"Taehyun-ah call your beom hyung for dinner" Yeonjun shouted as the smell of pizza spread in their dorm.

Taehyun tip-toed towards Beomgyu's room because he wanted to see what was bothering his hyung he opened the door suddenly so Beomgyu wouldn't have time to hide whatever he was doing but Taehyun was stunned to find Beomgyu staring at Taehyun with tear stains on his cheeks and his phone on the bed.

"B-beomie hyung?" Taehyun squeaked out as he ran to engulf his hyung in a hug

"I knew something wasn't right the moment I saw you, I shouldn't have let u leave ughh why beomie hyung?" Tae rambled with worry clearly visible in his voice

"It's nothing hyunnie I just miss my parents" Replied Beomgyu hugging Taehyun back

That's when Taehyun's attention went to the phone which had a twitter page with the name "Beomgyu sucks" and he understood everything.

"Don't lie hyung, at least not now, I know what happened and I want to tell you that none of it is true hyung you are perfect and if they don't see it than u should know that millions of MOAs appreciate you and they have you as their Bias"

"Yeah they have me as their Bias because I look like a underweight creepy doll"

"Hyung no-" Taehyun tried to say but was interrupted by Kai picking up Beomgyu in bridle style without a single word and taking him to the dining room.

Huening Kai POV

Taehyun and Beomgyu hyung had been in the room for what felt like hours to me so I went to Beomgyu hyung's room but I overheard Taehyun saying something about Hyung being perfect so I didn't enter the room immediately and peeked in to see hyung crying and Taehyun sitting beside him, I than ran in the room and picked hyung up to go to soobin and Yeonjun hyung.

Beomgyu POV:

Taehyun was comforting me and then I suddenly felt like I was being pulled I turned to see huening picking me up and in a few minutes I was in the dining room sitting between Soonbin and Huening kai.

No one's POV

"Beomie hyung...can you tell us what happened?" asked Kai rubbing Beomgyu's arm

"I am fine, I just missed my parents" replied Beomgyu not even bothering to look at huening and he pushed huening's hand away from his arm