Love Triangle

Me and Leah have been dating for 2 months, Leah and I got together by a dating app but were classmates too and today I'm finally going to her house. I wore my favorite yellow hoodie with some black jeans and sat in my car, following the gps location Leah sent me. I hummed along to the calming tune of anti-romantic a B-side of TXT's second full album The Chaos Chapter: Freeze with the title track 0X1: LOVE SONG (I know I love you). I smiled seeing the oak tree that Leah had described way too many times to me. I parked my car outside her house and rang the doorbell to be met with a cute tall guy.

"Hello I am Leah's boyfriend" I said as he opened the door and moved to the side.

"I didn't know my sister had such a great taste in men" The guy said looking me up and down

"Ahh thank you" I replied as he closed the door and Leah came and tackled me in a hug

"Welcome to my house kai this is my older brother Soonbin" Leah smiled pulling me over to the couch to sit

"Thanks Lee" I said as I stared at Soonbin who smiled a dimpled smile at me

"This is Huening kai...The one I told you about" Leah said cheekily

"Kai...do you want to watch a movie?" Leah asked

"Yes sure" I answered as she went into the kitchen to make popcorn

"How old are you kai? Im 21" Soonbin asked sitting next to me

"18" I replied

"Sexuality?" He asked as Ireplied

"bi...and you?"

"Gay"

"Why did you choose leah as your girlfriend?"

"She asked me out and I agreed..."

"Ahh so you will agree if I ask you out now?"

"N-no that's not how it works...I already knew Leah before she asked me out she seemed nice so i-"

"Look kai...never judge a book by its cover" Soonbin whispered as Leah came and put the popcorn on the table as she sat beside kai

"Can I join?" Soonbin asked

"Yes sure" I said

NO ONE'S POV

Soonbin watched as Leah smirked and gave kai some juice to drink. The movie was playing as kai felt sleepy by the passing minutes. Soon Kai's unconscious body fell on the sofa and leah broke into laughter.

"Got him" Leah smiled as she called her men to pick him up

"Sis I'm going cuz I'm not involving in any of this pretend I was never here" Soonbin said secretly sliding a tracking device into kais pocket.

"Yeah whatever leave coward"

Soonbin's POV

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath as I sat in my car and drove off. Leah wasn't my real sister, she was my step sister. My mom re-married after my dad divorced her and so she married Leah's father. Leah's father didn't like my mom but he sure loved her money so when 2 years ago my mother got diagnosed with bone cancer my father tried everything he could do to get her to sign her will in favor of him and leah but my mother decided she wanted to give all her land property and money to me. Hearing this my step father kicked me out of his house the day my mother took her last breath. Leah and Her father together owned a huge mafia business but it was on number 3, number 2 was owned by Ceo Kim Taehyun and Kim Seokjin who were good friends of mine and number 1 was owned by someone unknown.... named...choi soonbin. That's right! It was me but unlike leah I was in the business just to make sure leah didn't reach number one. I was already quite rich by the 2 companies I had inherited from my mother so being a mafia made me a billionaire. Now my top goal was to make sure Huening Kai was safe, he looked so innocent I cant believe Leah would actually take advantage of someone like that, I was damn sure they were going to sell him to a club or something so I told my men to keep a close eye on kai. I drove towards my mansion and went straight to my office.