Taegyu

"Taehyun is scared of thunder and beomgyu doesn't know that"

The 3 members of TXT were out having a 2-day vacation while beomgyu and Taehyun were at the dorms working on their new song. It was about 9pm when beomgyu gazed out of the window and predicted a thunderstorm. He ordered some mc Donald's quickly because he didn't want to make Taehyun cook again, they both sat at the dinner table when a thunder hit and a loud sound was heard through the dorm, Taehyun suddenly got up and dropped down on the ground covering his ears.

"No make it stop" He whimpered

Beomgyu dropped down next to him as he engulfed him in a hug first and then picked him up and took him to his room. Another thunder hit hard as Taehyun jumped; now sobbing.

"Taehyun im here look at me breath...hyunnie" Beomgyu said holding his face in his delicate hands and attaching their foreheads together as Taehyun let out shaky breaths.

Beomgyu was quick to wrap his fluffy blanket around Taehyun as he made him sit in his bed.

"Breath...it's alright I am here" Beomgyu encouraged as Taehyun started breathing normally. Beomgyu kissed his nose and looked outside worried because he thunderstorm looked like anything but calm.

Beomgyu got off the bed leaving a shaking Taehyun behind as he closed all the windows and curtains and got their food inside his room since they hadn't eaten anything.

Beomgyu went towards Taehyun again feeding him chicken nuggets and hugging him tightly, the sounds of thunder were quieter but they weren't quite enough as soon as they finished eating and beomgyu went to throw the trash away a huge thunder was heard and if that wasn't enough loud strikes followed it, Taehyun stared at beomgyu lips wobbly as he burst into loud cries, widening his eyes beomgyu dropped the bags and ran towards Taehyun engulfing him in a hug and rubbing his back.

"Sshh I'm here baby, it's alright, you are fine with me" Beomgyu whispered slowly laying Taehyun down on the bed and cuddling him. Beomgyu continued whispering sweet words of encouragement into tae's ears and every time a thunder would strike beomgyu would bring him into a sweet kiss; eventually Taehyun fell asleep as the storm quieted down for 5 minutes and beomgyu couldn't be happier seeing his beloved boyfriend in peace.