Little space X Mafia (Taekai feat Yeonbin) Part 1/2

This is a short story so it's going to be long but I'm going to upload it in parts on one day because I don't personally like waiting or making people wait but I might make you guys wait since authors on watt pad do that and it's normal~

Kang Taehyun was the leader of the second strongest mafia in the world, he was perfect and literally everyone had a crush on him, he was tall and had huge eyes, He was savage and was known for his quick witted comebacks and his smart brain. He was an only child and was no doubt very rich. He was also known for being heartless and very scary and could kill anyone without feeling bad.

Kang Taehyun's POV

I was on a really important mission which was to eliminate Choi Soonbin who was the leader of the strongest mafia in the world but in order to eliminate him I had to reach out to his younger brother named Huening Kai Kamal who is a senior at high school and is the popular boy at school for his ethereal looks and tall height along with his smart brain and kind heart, it didn't matter to me who he was or what he was I just had to kidnap him and than blackmail his brother into signing a contract which would make him drop out of the mafia and ultimately put us in first place.

"Boss we got him" I smirked as I heard my Secretary inform me about the good news

Huening's POV

I was walking around the street to get to my house because our mansion was quite far from our school, I was thinking about my secret as I felt myself getting stressed and no not about me being a mafia, the secret was me being a little. That's when I saw smoke infront of me and my vision went blurry.

No One's POV

Kang Taehyun's men took Huening to a room where they locked him as he fell unconscious.

Huening Kai's POV

I woke up in a medium sized room with white walls, My age was 5, I had regressed and I didn't know what to do everything looked so different and me waking up without my older brother was triggering my separation anxiety, I needed someone to comfort me so I did the first thing I could think of, try to go out and unlock the door but as I tried I found out the door was locked and no one would open it for me even tho I banged and banged. I stood by the white door as tears stung my eyes and I cried my heart out.

"Waaaaaaaaahhhh, BINNIE HYUNG WAAAAAAAAH"

Kang Taehyun's POV
I was in my office when I heard bangs coming out of Kai's room, I smirked as I watched him struggle through the CCTV but soon got confused when he started crying like a kid and screamed for his older brother, from what I knew kai was 18 years old so he was much older than what he was acting right now. Thinking it was a trick I ignored it but the Cries wouldn't quieten down so I went to check when I got a phone call.

Choi Soonbin's POV
I got news of Huening being kidnapped and I knew who it was the moment I got the news, it was Kang Taehyun the cold-hearted mafia, Everyone could be cold hearted included Kang Taehyun but none were as cold hearted as me when someone messes with my brother, I was and would always be the strongest mafia leader and I had already defeated Taehyun a hundred times and had let him go but now he had messed up bad and he would have to pay for everything he had done.

I called Taehyun to warn him about us coming.

Kang Taehyun's POV

I picked up the phone as I heard the cold voice of Choi Soonbin

Choi Soonbin: You messed up bad

Kang Taehyun: Want to sign the contract?

Choi Soonbin: Never

Kang Taehyun: Want to see the dead body of your brother? He's crying right now

Choi Soonbin: Call ended