Love Triangle Finale 3/3

"Hey Soonbin" I said as I walked near them and sat on the opposite couch

"Hello cutie come here" Soonbin said as I stood up and went near them both not missing how Taehyun looked away as Soonbin pulled me into his lap.

"Is my baby sad?" He asked engulfing me in a hug

I didn't reply just snuggled in deeper into his chest knowing I was wrong about his motive the poor boy really had fallen in love with both of us and who was I to reject such a kind soul who was trying to make everything right but screwed it up obviously unintentionally. I was mad at him about kissing me but I had to understand that part of what happened was my fault too; it was true I loved soonbin but Taehyun was as precious and as important to me as Soonbin. I removed my head from his chest as I shook my head as in a "no" and pecked his nose.

"Taehyun is my boyfriend now Hyuka" Soonbin said as I smiled and nodded

"Me?" I asked in a small voice

"You too baby" Soonbin replied smiling

"Taehyunie mad at me" I said as I hugged him again

"He said...we over" I mumbled

Soonbin widened his eyes as he looked at Taehyun and started talking.

"Look Taehyun you don't mean that...it wasn't Huening's fault and im sure he apologized ad you can see he regrets it please don't be like that...you know you love him" Soonbin finished as he held Taehyun's hand.

"It WAS his fault and even if he apologized it doesn't mean anything, he has NO dignity even after I broke up with him he is here snuggling with you and he shouldn't have kissed you in the first place he is a slut and I fucking hate him" Taehyun said as I left the room and ran upstairs un able to process whatever Taehyun said.

Soonbin's POV

"Taehyun its not nice of you to treat him like this; He is not a slut" I said to Taehyun as I wrapped a hand around him in order to get him to calm down.

"Do you want to comfort kai?" I said to him hoping for a positive response

"No" Taehyun replied bluntly as I shook my head and went to my office leaving Taehyun all alone in the lounge.

Taehyun's POV

Tears started filling my eyes at the thought of me treating my precious kai but I also thought he deserved it as the scene from morning replayed in my head, I wish it was easy to forgive Kai but it realy wasn't. I looked up and blinked my tears away not wanting to have a whole mental breakdown like Kai was having, faint sobs could be heard in the lounge as I blocked my ears and turned on the TV on full volume.

Huening's POV

"He is a slut"

"I hate him"

These words kept replaying in my head and even though I was exhausted from crying and starving my tears didn't stop, my throat was probably sore by now and my eyes were so puffy I could barely open them, I squeezed my pillow as it slowly became hard to breath, I kicked my legs and flailed my arms around trying hard to breathe but I couldn't...S-soonbin-ah I choked out but of course he didn't hear me Tae b-baby I said a bit louder trying to breathe but it felt like my air way had been blocked completely, I felt my vision get black as more tears started to drop from my eyes and I finally let go and stopped trying to breath giving in on my unlucky fate.

Time Skip: 1 hour later

Soonbin's POV

I came out of my office and went to the lounge to see Taehyun watching TV.