Chaper 2

PIC OF SKYLAR

Skylar pov

FLASHBACK

It all happened when i was 5 years old, i was playing hide and go seek with my older brother Trent my parents had left for another pack meeting, being the packs betas they always had to go out on pack business. So my brother always played with me and distracted me to keep me happy as he hated seeing me sad when my parents were away.

I could hear him counting down "20 19 18" knowing i didn't have much time left to hide, i ran trying to find a good hiding place knowing he would cheat like always and follow my scent, he always found me too easily when he did that.

I looked out the window seeing the woods, i knew he would take longer finding me in there knowing he wouldn't think i went outside, After mum and dad told us to stay inside. I climbed out the window and ran and hid in the woods.

I was hiding behind a tree giggling when i heard the snap of a twigg.

"Aw you found we already" i say giggling.

I came out from behind the tree and froze in shock, as it was not my brother who found me but 5 scary looking rouges, four in wolf form the other the scariest man iv ever seen steering at me with his evil eyes, freezing me in place making me to scared to move. My heart feels like its going to beat right out of my chest.

"Well Well Well  what do we have here. What are you doing out here all by your self, playing a game are we, why don't you come here and have fun with us, we will show you a good time" he chuckles. "What do u say boys should we oblige him and have fun with him" he smirks his evil smirk.

The other four wolf growl in approval with a sick gleam in there eyes and start stalking towards me. I have never been so scared i my life. I Started to Cry, "Aw don't cry we wont hurt you..... much" he chuckles. I may be young but i know what happens to pack members when found by rouges, as iv over heard my dad talking about pack members found by them-self and what the discover when their found. It sounded awful but didn't completely understand everything they said. But i know I'm in danger  "some one please help me mum, dad, big brother please" i wail.

The rouge just laughs amused at my distress "Nobody's going to help you boy" he sneers, "you are ours now GET HIM" he commands " I'm ready for some fun hahhhahaha"

I SCREAM as the come running towards me "Leave me alone" i yell at them

Out of no where two wolfs attack the four rouges killing two instantly. I sigh in relief when i realize its my parents coming to save me. My mum moves in front of me, growling at the other rouges protecting me with her body, while my did fights the rest of the rouges. The evil one i call him, is still in human form, and is just standing there watching amused. He looks at me in the eyes with his evil smirk pulls out a gun, and i watch as he  shoots my mum killing her instantly. All i can do is scream " NOOOOOOOO MUM PLEASE" i cry. My dad must of felt the death of his mates, as he gets distracted he looks at his dead mate an howls in mourning, giving the rouge the opportunity to tackle my dad to the ground, standing over him and rip's out his throat. " NOOOO DADDY " I SCREAM. The rouge then looks up at me, leaving himself open when my father, with his last big of strength lifts his muzzle up at rip's the rouges throat apart. They both die a few seconds later

"Well then" evil rouge says, " it was really great playing with you. I had alot of fun but unfortunately i can hear your pack on there way, so i gotta go but we must play again sometime untill then" he changes into his wolf and runs off

"MUMMY DADDY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" i sob knowing it already too late. I cry onto my mothers chest holding her.

I look up as the alpha and pack warriors run towards us, when the alpha sees he betas dead he shifts "what happened here" he says angrily.

All i do is sob harder into my mothers chest crying to hard to reply or even talk if i wanted to.

"BURN THE ROUGES BODY'S, AND ARRANGES THE BURIALS FOR YOUR FALLEN BETA'S he tells his warriors.

The alpha tell me i have to leave. So i slowly get up not wanting to leave knowing i have to, and take one last look at my mum and dad knowing it will be the last time i see them. I follow the alpha back to the pack house where i see my brother Trent already there, with tears running down his face. he was told what happened. I go to run to him needing to be comforted by my brother the only family i have left. But before i get to hug him he slap's me hard across the face, with enough force causing me to fall to the ground. I look up at him in disbelief, holding my now reddening cheek, he has never hit me before. he starts screaming at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, MUM AND DAD TOLD US TO STAY INSIDE. BUT YOU WENT OUTSIDE ANYWAYS AND HID IN THE WOODS, THE ONE PLACE THEY TELL US NOT TO GO IN WITHOUT AN ADULT. YOUR THE REASON THEIR DEAD, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I HATE YOU" he screams crying and runs away from me.

I look at the rest of the pack that has crowded around. And they are all looking at me with anger and blame in their eyes. I know the blame me, and why wouldn't they. My brothers right it is my fault im am the reason the packs beloved betas are dead its my fault my parents are dead, i should of listened to them i think sobbing into the ground.

 The funeral was later that night. I said goodbye to my parents for the last time, and preyed to the moon goddess to keep them safe. My brother and i moved into the pack house straight away, he has not spoken to me since, just looks at me with hate. My bedroom was now in the basement. The pack adults ignored me, and the kids started bulling me along with my brother, and it just got worse from there. Instead of becoming the next beta in line and starting training. I was demoted to omega by the alpha knowing he couldn't have a beta the pack didn't respect. My position given to my brother even tho he wasn't blessed with the beta mark, like i was

(Alpha mark a full moon birthmark under left ear. Beta mark a Crescent birthmark under right ear Not all alphas and betas have one, it is a sign of the moon goddess blessing you )

Throughout the years the abuse and hate got worse. The alpha and pack adults ignored it. I eventually became the pack slave, beaten every day and starved. My brother said omega don't get to eat proper meals. At 14 when i didn't shift i was even more of a disgrace, and when the pack found out i was gay my life hit rock bottom. I told Keenan who just pretended to be my friend at the time. He told everybody else. After that i never trusted anybody again. I accepted that i was all alone

This is then story of my life.

FLASHBCK OVER