(new one shot): the day i met you.

I started reminiscing on those days.

The laughs.. the fights.. the ignoring..

It became too much. I hated hiding out; we were hiding our true selves from our family and friends. He wanted to keep us a secret

"Louis, I don't understand why you can't just tell your mom. Like we have been together for two years and she has no idea what's going on. It's hurting you. It's hurting us." I sat there and sobbed until I couldn't breathe anymore. It was easier when I first met him.

"I just don't feel comfortable and if you can't understand that then I guess you don't have to be in a relationship with me anymore. Its simple." The lack of emotion really sawed through my heart and wounded me. It cut deeper and deeper the more I pondered on it.

"I guess you're right. I don't understand. It is simple." I got up and walked out of the room. The day I met him my whole world turned around. That day was the best day and worst day of my life.

Dear Louis,
Do you remember that day? I do. I remember I saw you walking down the street. You were wearing these baggy sweats and a hoodie and you just looked so warm and cuddly. I stared at you as you walked into the store. I made my way over and was so nervous I was literally sweating bullets. I never did this. I never felt like that before.

"Hi. I'm harry." I walked up to you and when I became face to face with you I almost screamed.

A smile lit up on your face and you started into my soul.

"Hi curls. I'm Louis."

That day, Lou, was the day I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your smile, with your nickname upon only meeting me for the first time. I knew I wanted to be with you forever. I love you and I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable with your sexuality. I really am sorry. I push you too much. I feel like I make you hate me.

When you read this I want you to remember the day I met you and tell me if a breakup is really what you want. I don't want to lose you and I will respect you and your wishes.

I love you forever and always.

H.

-later that day-

My mom had called me in the room crying and I was a little confused.

"Harry, do you need to tell me something you can if you're comfortable. I know you're out but you and Louis are dating?"

I was very confused at this point.

"I-uh"

"Louis' mom called and said he was a mess and that he told her he had messed up the best thing that's ever happened to him. You. Harry. He came out to his mom for you."

I just stared at her in shock. My whole world flipped around and all I could think about was how scared and upset Louis is right now.

I opened my phone and I had a text from him

Dear Harry,

I remember that day. It hurts my heart that you think i wouldn't remember meeting the love of my life. I'm so sorry I ruined it. I am just scared nobody is going to accept me but it's not worth losing you. You're right Harry. That day changed my whole life.

I sat there in tears.

That day. That day.

Its funny how one day can change someone's life forever.

That day changed everything.