"Daddy"

I have a book out all about top¡ Harry being daddy lol
So if you like smut go read it

I was taking a shower when I heard Louis open the bathroom door. You see, Louis and I have been dating for a little over 2 years. These past 2 years have been a little bumpy but we have learned to get through the rough patches.

"Harry, daddy? I want to play." Louis gets in the shower with me and stands behind me. The words he just said; making my body shiver. Yes, Louis and I are sexually active but we keep it "interesting."

"Soon, baby. Let daddy shower. Yes? In the mean time you can go pick the toys you want for when we play." He rubbed my arms before kissing my neck and stepping out of the shower. He wants to tease me like this? Then a game we shall play. Louis tries to be the top sometimes and tries to take over me but in reality I'm his daddy and he knows it. I'm the one in charge of the game.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist and head to the bedroom. When I open the door, i see Louis still trying to decide between 3 things: handcuffs, a dildo, and rope. I usually only let him pick one toy to play with each time but since he wants to tease....

"Louis baby, how about we use handcuffs Hmm." I started him a little bit because he jumped at my voice but soon melted into my arms around his waist.

"You never use handcuffs..Something is going on with you and I know it's not good." He pouted yet I smiled because he was cute when he pouted. Hell, he was cute when he did anything.

Before he could say anything else I grabbed the handcuffs and moved Louis to the bed. I tie his hands to the bed post and I move my body on top of his. My lips slowly make their way onto his jaw and then to his lips. I can already feel him getting hard and I know my plan is working. Before the makeout session for too heated I moved down to his neck and started sucking lightly.

"Mm Harry can you please just ya know. Please" he was begging at this point but I wasn't giving in easy.

"Louis baby wait patiently, daddy isn't finished." I smirked and since he wasn't wearing a shirt it was easier for me to tease him.

"Ha- Daddy. What are you do- uhh stop teasin Harry." I was kissing Down his stomach while unbuttoning his Pants, And I finally got his pants off. He was really eager for me to go down on him but he's not getting it that easy. I started putting my fingers under his waistband of his boxers and he started to whine and shake a little.

"Baby let daddy take care of you." As he started to whine again I began to take off his boxers and I slowly kissed around his hard on.

"Oh damn it Harry please oh go just. Daddy please?" At this point his body was aching for the touch and I couldn't let my baby suffer any longer. I slowly grip his penis and go up and down slowly, earning soft moans from him and then when I licked the tip he went frantic. His hips bucked because that's the sensitive part and I could tell he was holding back his moans and pants.

"Come on baby, let them out." As soon as I said that, he began to moan my name and daddy as I started to suck him. I made sure to go slowly do that he wanted more but he isn't going to get very much more.

"Daddy Can you.. Loosen me?" Ah I have been waiting for this.

I nodded and slowly let go of my grip on him, and then reached over to get some lube to put on my fingers. I slowly entered one in and went slowly in and out and when I hit his spot he told me to add more so I added an extra finger and went a little faster and that's when he started not only moaning but breathing heavy and screaming.

"Daddy oh god. More more I need more that's enough of can you just fuck me.!" He was getting impatient and I sat up and gave him a sly smile.

"Lou baby, who said tonight would be that night? You were trying to be the one in charge again. You know what happens when you do that. You get showed who the actually one in charge is." He looked at me with a look of just and understanding. I put his underwear back on him and his jeans and the unlocked the handcuffs.

"Harry you are the biggest tease ever. Ugh you take me for a joy ride yet we don't get to the joy." He crossed his arms like a child.

"Where I was at, it seemed you were enjoying the ride very much." His face turned the shade of a tomato and he hid himself under the blankets.

"But I love you a lot baby."

"I love you too daddy."

---------------
Hi guys. So I was just bored and decided to write Larry
Smut. It's not a lot but hey it's something. Should I write more one shots? :)