Illicit.

The picture to the side/above gives
me feels.

Yes, this one will have sex! Fluff sex. I know I know, it's been a while! So enjoy this fluffy, Smutty thing I wrote.!  I have not updated in a while, Forgive me for I have sinned.

Things were getting heated way too fast as Harry slowly ran his hands down my back.

"Mm Harry we have a show soon. Later baby, later." It took all of my will power to slightly push him off.

"But Louis." He pouted like a 5 year old and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I said later, yeah? I promise later. You don't want to get me worked up before a show right? We have an hour and you know once we start it lasts a while." I quickly gave him a kiss on his pouty lips. I felt him smile
Into the kiss and he giggled.

A grown man giggled. He's so cute.
  " Okay, but remember you promised and you can not take that back. I may have to steal a few kisses here and there on stage." He got up and walked out of the room and the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing filled my ears.

  Yes, Harry and I are openly gay together and he seems to be proud of that so I do not mind him showing public affection. Our fans seem to enjoy it as well but some people have opinions against it. Some people do not like the fact that two men can love. In their minds our love should be forbidden, illicit. In their minds same sex couples should not be allowed to have rights like normal human beings; we are immoral to them. Harry is blinded from their negativity though and that's what makes him special. He doesn't care too much about what others think; he is a carefree spirit and I love him.

~~~

"I'd like to thank all of you for your support you give to not only this band but Louis and I. We couldn't be more ecstatic being here, out as a couple and it feels pretty amazing to share it with all of you. This is little things!"  Harry spoke with so much confidence as he walked around the stage, speaking to every inch of the stadium.

I walked over to him and sat directly beside him on the small stage in the middle.

"Hi, Lou." He leaned over and kisses my cheek while Liam sang his part of the song.

"Hi. I love you so much." I slowly whispered to him. Our hands intertwined and the crowd started to  go wild as I began to sing.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me." My gaze was locked on Harry as the crowd got so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

  "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me."  His eyes never left mine throughout the entire song.

~~~

"You guys have been great! Thank you so much! This tour has been one of the best so far and I hope to be back!" The crowd screamed and Liam started talking about how these fans were the best (like he does with every crowd) and Harry and I found each other.

"What a good show this was, huh?" Harry looked so innocent and mesmerized by it all.

"The after part is what I'm excited for, baby." We had to try to not speak loud or our mics would pick it up and that'd be embarrassing.

"Oh really? I love you so much, c'mere." He pulled me over and kissed me. Of course Liam had to point it out to the entire stadium and they awwed and Liam laughed at us.