You.

The perfect day was when he came strolling in the coffee shop with his book, an everyday thing. It's always rainy here so my aesthetic of him was purely beautiful. He was, is, art. Nobody could tell me who he was. It's like he never spoke his name to a soul. He came in different one day, no book, hair flatter, eyes dull. My first instinct was too condole him but then I remembered I didn't know the boy. It saddened me to think such a beautiful, artistic person could be so lifeless and upset.. before I could finish my thoughts I was asking this boy his name and what was making him so upset. The way his eyes lit up and his smile grew when I talked to him made me so happy. I wanted to make this boy happy like this every day he existed, everyday I existed. I wanted him to be mine and I wanted me to be his. This boy's name is Harry styles. He always looked good and I always looked gross in my uniform. He always came in by the end of the day and I was exhausted, sweaty and just all around disgusting. He didn't seem to mind it after I started talking to him though. We always walked to the park after my shift and we talked to each other like we knew each other for years.

I watched Harry's mom listen intently to how we met. She was already crying.

One day he came in with a note, sat it on the table and walked out. I was really confused by this but I went over there and picked it up.
"Louis, wow. You're a fantastic human and I really want to go on a date with you. My number is listed below. Please give me a text and I'll pick you up after your shift. I'll bring you a change of clothes. xx"
You better believe I was blushing. All day I waited for the date. He was an hour early and my boss let me leave with him. I remember us going around town and then he took me to eat. "Keep my hoodie. You look good." Those words still play over in my head. Everyday I think of them.

Harry was off to university right now. We all missed him and he was always so busy. He calls me everyday and sometimes he calls me crying. It breaks my heart, but he wants to finish school.

"I just want to make something of myself. I want to go to school. I want to make you happy and my mother happy. That's all I've wanted since I met you." We were cuddling. It was 4 months after we started dating. He was supposed to leave in 2 weeks for school. I didn't want him to go but I knew it was important to him.

Harry was supposed to call today but he hasn't called yet. It's been 5 months since I've seen him because he started school in June and he's supposed to be back in November for thanksgiving.

The doorbell rang.

"Louis can you get that." Anne called out.  I got up in my fuzzy socks and walked over to the door and when I opened it I couldn't believe it.

"Hey love. I knew you guys were worrying why I wasn't calling. This is why." He smiled and I pulled him in a tight hug. I love him so much.
"I love you so much. You have no idea." He smiled at me.

"I love you too."

I love you. Harry looked at me with a weird expression.

"I love you too sweet boy. I do." He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"You make me so happy. You."

Hi! I hope you like this. It's really short but it's cute.
~author