Fate is reality Pt. 1

THERE WILL BE 2 PARTS OF THIS ONE SHOT  BC I NEED TO SPLIT IT UP.
AND TIME. SPLITS AS WELL AND I WILL MAKE THAT CLEAR AS I WRITE. I LIKE FLUFF SO I WILL WRITE FLUFF MORE OFTEN :) //  (smut one shots will probably be every three stories)

"What do you mean I am not allowed in? He is my boyfriend so I should be able to see him in the hospital damn it!" At this point Louis was getting frantic and he didn't want to cause a scene and freak out but he couldn't just sit there and not know what happened.

"Sir, Jamie Parker is alright, please take our word for it. He's awake now and he said he needed to talk to you but not now. " Louis sighed in frustration and walked into the waitin room. He was crying and shaking while trying to calm down his nerves.

"Excuse me? Are you quite alright? You seem a bit freaked out." Louis spun around fast at those words and saw a tall handsome guy  standing there in front of him.

"Uh yeah, I'm okay I'm just a little worried about my boyfriend or whatever we are.  I'm Louis." The man smiled at Louis and motioned for them to sit.

"Whatever you are? Are you guys not dating, does he not want you in that way? If I were him I'd run to you in a heart beat. My name is Harry if we are going to be on a first name basis already." Harry smirked and Louis had to force himself to not smile or blush because he knew it wasn't right considering Jamie and he was there for him.

"Louis? You may see Jamie now." Louis got up awkwardly from where he sat in front of the stranger and began to walk to the nurse. He looked back at Harry and noticed him staring at him and then he turned away smiling to himself.

"Mr. Tomlinson? He's in this room and he said he only needed a few minutes for this." Louis was a little confused and he started to get nervous. The nurse led him into the white, silent room that smelled of plastic. Louis has always hated hospitals because he's always been in one for different reasons. He feels like they are too clean and that just bugs him.

"Lou, can we talk?" Louis sits down on the chair beside Jamie's hospital bed and Jamie just kind of looks at him.

"Louis, We have been together for almost 8 months now but I'm losing interest in this. " Jamie circled his hands to the two of them indicating Louis' worst fear.

"Please don't be upset Lou, but I don't think I need to actually be tied down in a relationship for a while, I just hope it doesn't hurt you too much because I know you have a fe-"  In that split second Jamie was cut off. Louis had slapped him and the sound of agony filled the room. Jamie just laughed a little while holding his right side of his face.

"Kind of deserved that one didn't I? I never said I wanted to end our friendship, Louis.  You are important in my life but I just can't be in a relationship." As soon as that what said Louis started bawling his eyes out. He started to walk out of the door while rubbing his eyes and rubbing the tears away with his shirt.

"Sir? Sir are you alright." Louis didn't feel like speaking right now. He knows crying over a breakup is stupid but he can not help it. He is used to everyone leaving and he just needed one person to stay.

"Louis, right? Are you okay, love?" It was Harry.  Louis didn't say a word, instead he continued walking and sat down in the nearest seat and sulked like a child. He heard someone softly laugh beside him.

"What's so funny, Harry." He groaned, not wanting to talk anymore.

"You are just cute when you are mad." Of all things he could have said. Louis just got his heart ripped out of his chest and this man is flirting with him.

"Harry, I know you are just trying to be polite but I'd like to be alone at the moment. Jamie broke up with me and I really don't know how to handle it quickly. I'm sorry but I have got to go now. Maybe I'll see you again sometime?" Louis got up fast before Harry would hand him his number and he casually walked out of the hospital. Still crying a little and kind of regretting not getting the mans phone number.