Tattoos.

Again the picture has nothing to do with this one shot but he's so hot so you can enjoy that.

~~~

"You will certainly not mark your body with something that won't go away, Harold. What would you even get? What would you even do? My god Harry." My mom stayed on my case ever since the day Louis and I decided to get matching tattoos.

My mom hates the idea so much and she thinks it's a sin to mark my pure skin (pure ha 1. I'm gay and 2. I've fucked Louis so much, pure isn't in my dictionary) and ruin my body.

"Mom. It's just one tattoo. It's a cute matching one." She thinks it is even worse considering it's a tatto involving a relationship and relationships never stay together she says.

"Yeah and you aren't getting one so go do your work or go text Louis. Do whatever you normally do, actually don't do that, considering all you do is shove your penis up Louis ass, metaphorically and litterally. This subject is no more. Conversation. Over. Good day!" Sigh. Sometimes I think I'm adopted. There is no way I could be related to that woman but somehow there is a way.

Text from: lou

Are we going now? Is your mom cool with it.? 

To: lou

Louis, she hates the idea so much but I really want to so I'm going to anyways. I'm a big boy and she's literally so weird. She told me I always have my dick in you and like its so weird for her to talk to me about our sex life.

From: Lou
Aw babycakes, you do always have your dick in me.
I'm not complaining but she's just trying to be a soicial mom. Now tell her you are going to Xander's house to do some work for school or something. I'll be waiting outside down the block.

I didn't bother to text back because I had to change my pants and shirt to look less feminine. If I walked into a tattoo shop with white skinnies and a jumper on they would think I'm mental got walking into a dark tattoo shop.

I started walking into the kitchen Where my mom was cooking dinner. She was humming to a weird inappropriate song.

"Mom." She was ignoring me.

"My back, lick my p-"

"Mom! Stop oh god stop why are you singing that? God I'm adopted oh god. I'm going to Xander's. Hopefully I'll recover from this scary moment." She just shrugged and she looked quite embarrassed but nodded to my statement and continued cooking.

I heard her continue the song and nearly threw up right there. Not only was she talking about my sex life but she was singing a song about someone licking her woman parts.  That will be wedged in my brain forever.

My feet carried me out the door and I started walking down the road. My eyes spotted louis' car and the nerves hit. I'm getting my first tattoo. It's with Louis. This is usually something someone would be so excited about but I'm not.

Louis got out of the car and walked toward to where I was. He looked a little concerned and preceded to ask my what was wrong but I started talking.

"Hey Lou. We going now? Let's go." I didn't hug him like he wanted and I walked to the passenger side of the car and got in. He was really confused but I brushed it off.

"Is there something bothering you? Are you okay, Harry?" I stayed quiet.

"Harry baby?"
"Louis I'm just nervous about getting a tattoo. And my mom hates the idea and I don't want her hating me and I don't want her right." That's what I was mostly afraid of. Louis and I could break up and then the tattoo will be there; a constant reminder that what we did for the relationship wasn't enough.