Confusing Western Terms

Just in case you guys don't ride Western or do Ranch Versatility/Reining/Reined Cowhorse stuff, heres what some of the terms and abbreviations mean.

Lope: Canter

Small-slow, big-fast: Just a basic warm-up reining pattern, pick up the lope at X ( it doesn't matter which way you go first) and make a small, collected circle. When you get back to X, extend your lope and make your circle bigger. Lead change when you get to X and repeat what you did going the other direction, making a slow, smaller, circle and extending and enlarging it when you get back to X. Instead of doing another lead change, when you get to X after going in both directions, stop and exit ( unless your going again, then you just repeat the pattern.)

Slide stop: The horse accelerates to a gallop and then suddenly comes to a complete halt, planting its hind feet in the footing and allowing its hind feet to slide several feet, while continuing to let its front feet "walk" forward. The back should be raised upward and hindquarters come well underneath.

The Hole: At my barn, we have a round pen connected to once of the corners of the arena that we call "The Hole" and its where we go whenever someones doing a pattern or course. I'm picturing that they have a hole at SJVHC like we have at my barn, not at actual hole.

Stops: Slide-stop.

DQ: Disqualified 

OP: Off pattern