Mari Chori Choro Se Kam Thodi Hai

Mallika's pov:

We all were grooving freely on the song which was playing in the background. Suddenly lights went off and the song stopped. What the hell happened yrr. Wait, where's sumedh???

My thoughts were broken by a modulated voice which was of none other than sumedh.

He stated,
"mallika, it's been 7 years since we know each other"
wait is he gonna propose me???? Omg i can't believe
And in those 7 years you don't know how much madly I have fallen in love with you. Though at first I didn't accepted my feelings towards you but now not anymore as I don't wanna take risk to let you go. Your smile always make my heart smile and your single tear always pierced my heart into pieces. I promise that I'll try my best to make you happy, I'll always be there for you in any situation, I'll shower my love for you till my last breath and lastly I  promise to protect you"

Sumedh's pov:

I kneeled down on my knees in front of her and there she's not saying anything just looking in my eyes with her beautiful yet teary eyes. And to be honest my knees are really paining.

"Yes" came her reply and y'all can't imagine how much I'm happy today!!! Oh God please let me survive today, I don't wanna die out of this much happiness.

I slided the beautiful ring I brought for her and trust me this looks even better on her finger.

After this she suddenly jumped on me and hugged me so tightly. I responded back with the same energy and happiness. I can hear people's hootings and claps around us. And due to this mallika is tightening her arms on my next and trying to hide her head in my neck out of shyness.

Our hugged was broken by sudden voice of 3 mens who looked like they were criminals and came here with not so good intentions

They all were 5'7 and looked like they had a strong body. He was ordering all of us to form a group and not to dare to do anything wrong. We all did as he said. All people were scared of him but except one person.

I can see security guard coming towards them, but then suddenly he caught mallika wrist and pulled her towards him which caused her back to collide with his chest and then he placed a knife on her neck.

oh boy you choosed the wrong girl to target. By targeting her you invited your death. He thought

No one's pov:

Sumedh said in a cold yet concerned voice "look Mr, do whatever you wanna do, but don't harm her otherwise you wouldn't appreciate the coming consequences"

" oh so romeo wants us to free his Juliet haan?? Tsk tsk tsk sorry Romeo but I can't". By saying this he tightened his grip on Mallika's waist and brought his knife placing on her neck.
"I must say, you're lucky guy who got such a hot and beautiful chick" and this was enough to boil sumedh's anger but as mallika was with them he did nothing.

"look I'm again warning you leave her or else your Juliet will have to come to take you from hospital. Back off" this made the that criminal angry and he was about to harm mallika but it was too late as mallika shove her elbow on his stomach very hardly. With this he stepped back and mallika caught his wrist and twisted it to his back making a sound of crack coming from his arms. She then took knife from his hands and stabbed it on his legs badly which caused him to scream.

The other one came in front of mallika and started trying to punch her but all in vain as he missed every punch on her. She bent down and then kicked him with her leg to which it caused him to fall on the floor.

Meanwhile this some people were murmuring that Sumedh now only promised that he'll protect her and now he's standing still with a smile and not doing anything. Hearing this, sumedh just nodded his head in disbelief.

The third one came with a knife in his hand and tried to manage the I'm-not-scared-of-you face though he was little scared of her.
He showed off his skills trying to make her scare. He tried to stab the knife in her stomach but she just turned round and punched him on his neck. Now Mallika's back was facing him, he took the chance and tried to stab the knife in her back, she slightly turned to her left and caught his wrist in her hands twisting his hands on his back, he dropped the knife out of pain. She kicked his legs which caused him to fall on the ground but she but put her leg between in the way that his head directly hits her knees making him unconscious.

The second one who had now gained his sense hold her from back but stupid boy still tried to fight with her. She kicked his back thigh which caused him to leave her and taking this as chance mallika started to punch his face badly causing blood to come out of it.

She dusted her hands and said with a sigh " Y'all idiots first learn how to fight. Don't know how to use knife and then will come and try to scare. Huh kids "

All the people stood their started clapping and sumedh came with a proud grin to mallika. He wrapped his hands around her waist by side and tugged some strands of hair behind her ear.

(Can you see it clearly??? I'm sorry for this blur picture but this moment was everything😭 and also it's so hard to capture a screenshot during a video)

"did you got hurt?" he asked in a concerned toned.
"nope, instead I had fun today. But I'm upset that they weren't of my level otherwise it would be super fun"
Sumedh chuckled at her antics and said "come let's go"

They were about to go when one of them asked "thank you so much for saving us from these criminals, by the way what's your name"?

Before mallika could say sumedh interrupted her "She's Sr. Inspector Mallika Singh, crime branch". She said this while looking straight in her eyes with proud smile.

____________________________________

Chapter ended!!!! 💃💃 hufffff long chapter 😪

Y'all know what happened, in past 2 days I had many plots to write but I wasn't getting idea what to write in that so I successfully wasted 2 days in thinking and yesterday night I threatened myself to write something and trust me I wrote this whole chapter in just 2 hours in which, I  took 45 mins just to find pictures. Hence I conclude that my brain runs at cheetah's speed at night and dog's speed at day!! Anyone with me who's like that???

Okay enough of my bakwas, tell me how was the chapter???
Mistakes??
Any suggestions??

    ****************************
            🌸Love from Riva 🌸

             ❤Radhe Radhe❤