My heart will go on...❤ (2)

Guys I have update part 1  also, so first go and read the part 1 then come here.
                      ***********
(A/n : from here the bold text will be song and the italic text will be Sumedh's thinking.)

An year later. 🍃

(start the song)

Every night in my dreams
I see you I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Mallika, he whispers and closes his eyes to see her in front of his eyes smiling broadly.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us,
You have come to show you go on.

It's been an year now that you have left me. The distance between us grew so much that now I can't see you.

Near, far wherever you are. I believe that heart does go on.

I miss your warm mallika. I miss you more than anything. I miss your smile. But ik that you're always with me.

Once more you open the door
And you here in my heart and
My heart will go on and on.

standing right besides me.
*he imagines her standing her besides him holding his rough palm with her soft palm. She smiles with her very angelic face*

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

she leaves her hand and starts running at the edge of the beach and suddenly he sees that his soul also joined her. He sees both of their soul's are standing in front of each other and facing the sun.

(A/n : ik that in this picture it's kinshuk, but imagine kinshuk as sumedh!!)

Love was when I loved you,
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on.

He remembers how he proposed her at the beach. The same weather is right now , the same winds are blowing right now, the love remained same, just difference was she was not their with him physically but she was with him through him.

Near, far wherever you are. I believe that the heart does go on.

She was not present there but still he always felt her presence as if she had never gone. He love her that much that he still feels her around him.

Once more you open the door
and you here in my heart
and My heart will go on and on...

He opens his arms in the air and says,
"I love you mallika"
Suddenly the winds started whisking again and this time it was strong enough to make his hairs flow in the air. He smiled with his eyes still closed as he knew it was her way of saying "I love you too"

 He smiled with his eyes still closed as he knew it was her way of saying "I love you too"   

______________________________________

That's it for the chapter guys!!!! 😊

Okay ik ik I'm bit late today, but as you guys know (I guess) that my school has decided to take our previous year exams ie I have to give my 11th exams and trust me I haven't prepared as I literally skipped 3 chapters bcoz we were given mass promotion so I had to complete 3 chapters in just 7 days. That's the reason I was not able to update or write.
And the same thing happened yesterday also, I tried to write something for 3 days but nothing came in my mind and yesterday I wrote this in 1 and half hour as it was night timeeeee!!

How was the chapter today?? Was I able to make you all emotional?? Tried writing an emotional part for the very first time! I hope y'all liked it 😊

Any suggestions?
Any mistakes?

Take care of yourself guys it's very horrible outside. I hope everyone is doing well in their life. Stay happy and stay safe. And ya keep loving and shipping sumellika ❤✨

______________________________________

                    🌸Love from Riva🌸

                      ❤Radhe Radhe❤