My heart will go on...❤ (1)

(both of them are sitting like this)

Mallika: I'm telling you, you should get married now.
Sumedh: I don't want to get married
Mallika: Whyyyyyyyyyy
Sumedh: gave a 'look'.
Mallika:  accha that friends of yours 'Ruhi' I guess you should marry her.
Sumedh: she's already married.
Mallika: then what about shivani?? She looks beautiful also. You both would make a great pair.
Sumedh: she already has a boyfriend.
Mallika: *sighs* Ahhh what about Priya??? She already have a crush on you and you also bond so well with her. She'll be the perfect person for you. I suggest you should try to lov....

sumedh places his lips on her lips to shut down her stupid blabberings.

It was not a kiss, just a long peck!
Tears brimmed down her eyes as she remembered how just one incident changed their lives.

    Flashback. 2 weeks ago.

They were playing pakdam pakdai in their house with sumedh being blindfolded.

Mallika: try your best Mr mudgalkar!! You'll never be able to catch me.
Sumedh: is it so Mrs mudgalkar??? 

Sumedh hears her jhumkas voice and runs in that direction and tries to hold mallika but unfortunately he founds her jhumkas hanging at stand which were making noise due to wind.
He then feels her presence just behind him and he tries to hold her but unfortunately it was her dupatta which made him to feel her presence behind him.
Suddenly he hears sounds of her anklets in their balcony. He slowly proceeds towards their balcony to only find her anklets hanging on the rod. He understood that it was all her plan to distract him.
Mallika: kaha tha na Mr mudgalkar chah Kr bhi pakad nahi paoge mujhe (told you Mr mudgalkar, you'll not be able to catch me)
Sumedh: enough now khargosh. Now see how I'll find you in next 15 seconds and you'll be in my arms.
Mallika:  itna confidence???? (this much confidence) remember Mr I'm farrrrrrrrrrrr away from you and you can't catch me.
And she starts running again while looking behind.

out of nowhere sumedh comes in front of her and holds her

Sumedh: chahe jitna dur ja lo tum mujhse, me tumhe akhir mein apne paas le hi aunga (try how much far you want to go from me but in the end I'll bring you back to me).
She turns around not to face him because of shyness. Sumedh picks her up from back and twirls her around making her chuckle.

They were going in the kitchen when suddenly mallika fainted and falls on Sumedh's shoulder

They were going in the kitchen when suddenly mallika fainted and falls on Sumedh's shoulder. He looks at her and gets shocks to see blood coming out of her nose and her breathing rate also became low. He immediately rushed towards hospital.

Dr: Mr mudgalkar firstly I wanna ask some questions regarding your wife's health.
Sumedh:  yeah sure
Dr: has mallika ever suffered through any disease or any infections?
Sumedh: yeah. She has recently recovered from pneumonia.
Dr:  any common infection which she's going through?
Sumedh:  yeah, she gets cough very often sometimes chest pain and she have a sore throat. But why are your asking all this what happened to her.
Dr: actually Mr mudgalkar your wife is having infection in her lower respiratory system. Which is called as lower respiratory tract infection. It occurs when there is an infection of the lungs, specifically in the lower airways. This infection is usually caused by a virus, pneumonia or by flu.
Sumedh: how can it be possible Dr, she takes care of herself so much. Always eats healthy food and she keeps on excersing also.
Dr: Mr mudgalkar sometimes doing all this things doesn't help. This excersie and eating healthy food helps when you have a disease related to stomach. In this case your wife is having infection in lower respiratory system so all this things won't help her.

*sumedh gets emotional and is praying to God that she can survive*

Sumedh:  so what should I do now??
Dr:  my advice would be admit her now only. We'll try out best to save her.
Sumedh:  save her?? What do you mean by save her??
Dr:  actually I'm sorry to say but your wife has less than one month time. As the virus has infected her respiratory so much that her airways are almost blocked and that's the reason she finds problem in breathing.

hearing this sumedh felt his world has turned upside down. Few hours ago they were enjoying their life to fullest and now it was like god has snacted all those happiness from them and showered them with all miserable moments

Flashback ends

Sumedh:  I'll always love you no matter how far you go away from me by body, but you'll always be connected to me through heart as I love your soul not your body. We are divided by bodies but united by love.
Mallika:  I love you too.

_____________________________________

Chapter ended but but but I have updated next part also as I don't want to break your link 🙃