Bas itna hai tumse kehna

A/n:-
Okay so,
The words typed in these font will be song,
The words typed in these font will be the person saying between song,
The words typed in these font will be scenes.

______________________________________

A person in his late 30s is seen sitting on a mountain cliff with a boy around age of 10.
"Sumedh" the boy said
"hmm" sumedh replied
"I have a friend "
"yeah so"
"means, she's a very good friend of mine.....girlfriend type friend"
Sumedh slightly chuckled hearing this
"It's complicated" boy said
"um, it's not complicated, it's simple. It's Love"
"Love?"
"hm hm"
"did you also 'Loved' someone?"
"loved!" and sumedh nods his in no and turns around bring some beautiful memories in his mind
"I still do! And will always keep doing it" sumedh replied closing his eyes and drowning in memories of her!

___

It was a random day in St Harrison college. People where found in roaming around corridors with their friends. Sumedh was also roaming around corridors when suddenly he wished to visit the chruch which was near their college garden. He opened the door of church and his eyes got stuck at one person who's back was facing him. Her black long curly hairs were enough for him to stare at the person standing there praying to Jesus.

Main rahoon ya na rahoon, Tum mujh mein kahin baki rehna

Tum mujh mein kahin baki rehna

His trance was broken when the girl turn around and started making her way outside church. He intentionally collided with her causing both of them to fall, but unfortunately she balanced her but was not able to protect the books which fall on the floor. Both of them bend down for collecting their stuffs. She kept putting all her things in her bag while he was just adoring the beauty in front of him. She stood up and apologized for the collision. He looked down and smiled to himself when his eyes fallen on the ID card which was of Hers.

Mujhe neend aaye jo akiri,
Tum khawaabon mein aate rehna

"Mallika Singh" he murmed and smiled to himself.

"That day I saw her for the very first time. And for the very first time I felt like I'm in Love"
"then"
"then... Days passed we became friends. We used to sit together and enjoy together and I used to enjoy her beautiful smile"

Bas itna hai tumse kehna

Sumedh heard some knocks from window and when he opened it,he saw a furious mallika knocking on the window.
"what are you doing here" sumedh asked being shocked as it was around 2 am in night.
"kidnapping you" mallika replied
" I would love to" sumedh mumbled
"Huh?"
"anyways, I came here as I knew that my bhulakkad friend will definitely forget that today we had planned to do star gazing" mallika replied packing his bag.
"oh yeah, I totally forgot about it. But what's that in this bags?"
"um, it has 3 packets of blue lays which are my favorite, 3 packets of green lays which are your favorite, 2 soft drinks, 2 nutella box, 2 uncle chips, 4 kurkures with different flavours, 2 telescopes, both of our earphones, my bike keys and lastly both of our mobiles" mallika finished and exhaled which she had been stopped for such a long time. Sumedh just looked at her as if he was looking at a elephant doing cartwheel.
"whatttt, you know na how much hungry I'm at night and also we both will be in need of this as we are gonna spend whole night at terrace" mallika pouted at the end.
"okay let's go my drama queen"
" I know, I'm"
Both reached at someone else's house just to stare at stars. She was staring at sky with bright eyes, while he was staring at her with love-full eyes.