Marriage

Sumedh's pov:

"bro am I looking good na?"
"does this bow goes well with the suit?"
"will she like the suit?"
"should I open my hairs??"
"will this pony look good while marrying?? But what is the guarantee that after I open up they will not look like boiled noodles???"
"Ughhh, someone please help me!!! Mummmaaaaaaaaa"

With this mumma came into my room.
Ahh thanks holy lord of world and universe of this earth. Now only she can help me in this mess.

No one's pov:

"Arey what happened? Why are you stressed out?"
"ah mumma tell me should I change the suit?"
"whyyy?? It's looking so beautiful"
"ya but still. Look this bow is not matching with suit and if I remove it then I'll not look nice, now help me in this" he said making a pout.
His mother chuckles seeing his 28 yr matured boy acting like 5 yr old kid.
"okay first of all stop stressing out and breath"
He did this just like an obedient child and breathed for couple of times
"now tell me how are you feeling??"
"I should have taken tips from dad regarding how to behave before marriage. He was giving me tips that what should you do and me being stupid I told him that I know everything and I'll manage. Now what will I do mumma. Wait let me ask google Chacha, he must be knowing"
aai face palmed herself seeing his son
" Mr sumedh mudgalkar now shut up your mouth and finger on you lips and sit quietly there" aai said in anger.
Sumedh immediately out finger on his lips as he didn't wanted to get scolded by his aai that too on his marriage day.
"now stand up" aai said
He stood up quietly and quickly.
Aai removed his bow and took a tie from the nearby table.
"spread your arms"
"hen ow ill I vi eble tho puat inger on ips?" Sumedh said still keeping finger on his lips.
"Huh? What are you saying sumedh?"
"I'm saying that if I'll spread my arms then how will I be able to put finger on my lips?" sumedh said suppressing his laughter.
Aai laughed seeing his kiddo son.
"stay like this only, always be happy and yes always take care of my daughter in law or else I'll punish you" aai warned him.
"OKAY MOM" sumedh said with a little bit fear.
Aai started tying his tie,
"from tomorrow your WIFE emphasized the word wife will do such things like tying your tie, waking you up in the morning, will make you chai in midnight as well and be romantic also" aai completed tying his tie and winks at the last sentence.
A light pink shade appeared on Sumedh cheeks by hearing all this.
"you are gonna be a husband now sumedh and you'll also get many responsibilities also. I know you'll do this part with perfection also. Always be happy okay?"
"yes aai" sumedh replied.

With that both mother and son duo walked through the aisle and waited for bride.

After some time bridesmaids started coming and I was excited and nervous both. And finally here comes my princess, completely dressed in white gown making her more like a fairy. Oh gosh, she's looking soo beautiful. While I was completely checking her out and prasing her in my mind she came in front of me.

Now we both are standing in front of each other ready to be each others in few moments. Her long veil which is covering her whole face making her look more and more beautiful. Though the veil is covering her face but I can clearly see her blushing as I'm constantly seeing her only.

With this the priest asked us to recite our vows. We both one by one recited our vows and finally it was time for ring ceremony. Her sister passed her the ring which she had brought for me. The ring was really very amazing. Her choice is very nice I must say I mean just look at me.

My thoughts were broken when aai handed me her ring which I have brought for her. It was really very precious ring and after sliding the ring it looked more beautiful on her.