My relationships/opinions on people?

You read the title, you already know...

(this goes in alphabetical order btw so good luck to me... btw this is just for island because I need to re-watch the other seasons)

> Chris

I think he's funny in Island but I forgot about the other seasons. I think we'd be on good terms.

> Chef

I scripted that he would be like Terry Jeffords from Brooklyn Nine-Nine sooooo...  I guess we'd get along. He seems pretty cool in island so yeah.

> Beth

I don't really like her that much she reminds me or me from a few years ago so that makes sense why I don't like her

> Bridgette

AMAZING I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH I would try to be friends with her. She's so nice to everyone and she could teach me how to swim. ( I scripted that I  could swim but I might red rid of it after the cliff dive so I can actually feel accomplished )

> Cody

I don't really know I have a friend who acts like him and soooo yeah we'd be friends!

> Courtney

I have so much respect for he she's such a Slytherin I would try to be friends. Her voice is high pitched but idrc anymore. (The way she left Duncan on the floor after he hurt his ankle really ruined her character for me)

> DJ

He is SUCH A SOFTIE he's pretty cool I think I'd be friends with him.

> Duncan

I think we'd bond over emo music and my chemical romance and green day but I'm not sure (tbh he's a little scary. He's also more on the punk side than the emo side if that makes sense. Screw it, Im scripting that Duncan loves Green Day just to make my dr easier to navigate)
-edit: I still like him just not as much

> Eva

She's pretty cool. Scary but cool. She would be an amazing ally to have we would bond over music and our mp3 players. ( I have a Walkman and I could relate when Heather stole hers my brothers are always hiding mine)

> Ezekiel

He's sexist but besides that maybe

> Geoff

He's a nice guy I think we'd be friends. I would definitely help him win Bridgette back just in case things get rough.  (BTW I DID NOT EXPECT GWEN AND GEOFF TO GET ALONG)

> Gwen

I LOVE HER I would try to be friends. She was using the money for college and all that good stuff and Owen was using it for a fucking party. I would root for her if I don't make it as a finalist.
- edit : ... 😭
> Heather

She's a boss bitch and I'm not sure she knows it I would try to get along with her cause she's the best plus I don't wanna be on her bad side.

> Harold

He's basically Napoleon Dynamite I don't really like Harold he seems cool but... ( In the last episode he was a good character)

> Izzy

Idk what it is but I don't like her. ( I The last episode she got better)

> Justin

No ( I JUST WATCHED THE LAST LAST EPISODE AND WELL NOW I HATE HIM HE'S  MANIPULATIVE RSBGWIYPK )

-edit : Justin is one of my favorites now

> Katie

She's annoying sorry but  I just don't like her (ASDFJKL) she seems okay but I would not be friends with her I guess that's just how I am

> Leshawna

She's one of my favorite characters! It seems as if we would get along. How could you not love her?!!

> Lindsay

I would totally be friends with her I don't even need a reason she's THAT nice. She's not mean or anything like that. She's friendly.

> Noah

Yes yes yes yes and yes he is such a mood.

> Owen

I don't like him that much. Where I live Owen won and I HATED it. I WOULD RATHER LOSE AND LET GWEN GO TO A NICE COLLEGE THAN TOO HAVE OWEN THROW  A HUGE PARTY FOR NOTHING.

> Sadie

scroll up and read Katie (I am WAY to lazy today lol it's just going to be the same idea with her since they're basically the same)

> Trent

He's pretty cool he also seems friendly. I would totally forgive him for the Heather thing. He can also play guitar so if I wanna do the band thing I know who to talk too.

That's it for this chapter! Sorry its so short ( BITCH? THIS IS NOT SHORT COMPARED TO MY OTHER CHAPTERS )... I would add more but I really couldn't think off anything else to say.  ( Uh yeah you can)