Things I REALLY want to do in my DR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry for that. I just felt like putting that in my book :) Anyways, today's chapter will be about what I want to accomplish/do in my DR. I just wanna motivate you and just give you some ideas on what to do in your DR.

> Workout with Eva

Imagine how intense that would be, I can't even do 2 push-ups without hurting myself. I think I'll script that once I leave my DR I'll be able to exercise properly and I'll be fit and strong. Eva is pretty cool ngl.

> Make Duncan teach me how to carve stuff

The skull he made for Courtney was so fuckin cute! I wanna make something like that but for myself. I'll probably make a dog or something. Or maybe a grenade heart. (Green Day anyone?)

> Watch Horrors with Gwen

I don't really care for horror movies but I kinda want to watch some with Gwen. She probably has great taste and so I'll trust her with it. (BTw if you don't know I wanna be friends with Gwen soooo bad [ I don't like Gwen in TDA but her character, in general, is good] ) 

> Punch Ezekiel

The stuff he was saying was not good and so I wanna punch him. ( This is such a bad intention)

> PUSH CHRIS INTO CHEF'S FIRST DAY OF CAMP FOOD ( we'll do this at the end of phobia factor as payback because I say so)

Do I even need to explain? He deserves it 😌

> Help Heather with the wig

I feel SOOOOO bad for her. I would definitely style her wig and get her one that ACTUALLY looks good. She looks good with short hair but for right now we'll do the wigs. 

> GIVE BETH A MAKEOVER

As much as I don't like her, I would def give her a makeover. I don't even know why I just wanna.

> Explore my sexuality

> Start a group chat ( Imagine the drama 🤭 ew this emoji)

> MAKE THEM WATCH HARRY POTTER AND A VERY POTTER MUSICAL

> Help Heather become a better person

> Give Cody confidence

> SMORES

> Make Friends

> Date someone? Idk

The main reason I wanna shift here is so I can experience the stuff they do and just have fun honestly. People are shifting to Hogwarts for Draco but I just wanna have fun. it would be cool to actually fall in love and date someone. Imagine if I date someone who already has a significant other. That would be soooo good for the ratings.

> Brunch of Disgustingness

For some reason, I really wanna do this. Imagine eating the stuff they do like ew. I wanna see if I throw up. I'm super gross but whatever. I'll script that on that day I can't taste anything I eat and that It won't hurt me or affect me and then the next day I'll get my sense of taste back.

> PUSH CHRIS INTO A KIDDIE POOL FILLED WITH CHEF'S "food"

> Perform Boulevard Of Broken Dreams with Trent, Gwen, Courtney, and Duncan. ( I watched Total drama action and so now I've made up y mind)

Btw This is the version I want to perform

[ Insert blvd of broken dreams john Gallagher jr version]

> LEARN TO SWIM

I can swim irl and so this would be very useful and so yeah

> Do Heather's make up
> Play Truth or Dare with the whole total drama island+ action+world tour cast
> Get a tattoo 
Ok this one I HAVE to do since I scripted I would have a needle phobia and so I have to get a tattoo in phobia factor. ( I'd rather have Duncan give me the tattoo since I don't trust myself, chef, and Chris to do it.)
> DIY spa day with all the girls
> Make them think I'm Psychic (Imagine that LMAO [ I'm kidding] )
> BEACH BONFIRE PARTY  
I already have a playlist for this LIKE I HAVE TO DO THIS 
> Make-over the cabins and trailers (I had a dream I did this it was amazing)
> Take Trent or give Trent counseling 
The whole 9 thing
 > Try to do a sokovian accent for the spy thing
> Actually try during the rock and rule episode ( It looks like a ton of fun)
> Make an Emo band with Trent, Gwen, and Duncan
> Take pictures for our social media 
> Try to record stuff from my dr and bring it to my cr
Is this possible? I need to know. I wanna record our performance
> Prank War with The Screaming Gaffers and The Killer Gripps ( so basically Harold vs Duncan)
> Make friendship bracelets with Beth 
> Tutor Lindsay
> Cook with DJ and teach Chef how to cook properly
> Give Owen some money
> Pull a crap ton of stuff out of my pocket
I scripted that I would have a superpower where I can take anything I wat out of my pocket 

That's it for this chapter. I'll see you soon! Good Luck.