Lack Of Trust

Pragya scream out in pain....

This girl can act on anything I threw her out of my room, she's screaming like am beating her.
Said abhi to himself, his heart tell him to check on her but shook his head plugging earpiece listen to music in loud volume he's so hurt and music the best medicine for him.

With Pragya FB

there's a pillar in front of abhi door entrance which is just four feet apart....
When abhi threw her out she fall straight on the pillar she was to hold it but her hand miss to hold at the result her forehead kick the pillar hard which affect her both eyes causing unbearable headache which made her scream out in pain falling on the floor.....

🔛🔛🔛🔛

PRAGYA!!!
shout purab who witnessed the scene....

She didn't get cut on her forehead but you can see the part that hit the pillar and her tears mingle with blood oozing from her eyes....

Open your eyes Pragya....
Said purab taking her head on his lap Pragya open her eyes but she can't see, purab too notice her eyes completely red both black and white are missing it seemed both her eyes ball have rotate as is not yet glued enough....

Your purab is here I won't let anything happen to you,

Pragya get unconscious, purab shout calling everyone, they all surrounded exclude abhi who's listening to music in a loudest..

Purab take Pragya in his arms to the car....

I'll drive purab...
Said Neil...

Purab: drive fast uncle else she'll loss her sight again....
He said crying looking at lifeless Pragya on his lap.

Neil: can you tell how this accident happened?

Purab: it wasn't an accident someone deliberately do that, is not a Time to explain please drive fast.......
Neil didn't argue seeing his condition.

With abhi he got fed up with the music thinking about the scene break his phone in anger!

Bulbul, ragini and Priya in another car....

Ragini: bulbul what happened, did she slipped?

Bulbul: I had no idea ma..
She said looking outside the window

Priya: Pragya was so happy when she came to me last night, she said she looks exactly like me, she was like ma I look just like you, your nose, mouth, forehead and everything, she was so excited and innocent, she just seen this beautiful world, she seen for only three days oh God....

Ragini: be courageous Priya nothing will happen to her....

Bulbul: yes auntie stop crying she'll be fine...