dreams... or reality?

okay Niall's in it now!! yay!! if you have anything that you think i should change please let me know, thanks:)

****************************************************************************************************************

                  **********Willows POV

 I moved to roll over, and i fell off my bed. I layed there for a while not wanting to get up.

man, i had such a weird dream.

I thought to myself. i was soon interrupted, as i heard a door close and footsteps.

"And how did you get down there?" the voice from in my dream asked, the voice of Niall Horan. I pryed open my eyes out of pure curiosity of were i was. I found myself right were i left off in my dream... or reality. I groaned and stood up.

yup i thought. Definitely a reality.

A wave of hurt came over me, just like the one from last night, just not as strong. I guess Niall knew what was happening.

"Hey, the boys and i thought we would take you out today to do something fun. Maybe it will take your mind off things" Niall offered.

i thought about it for a second. Hang out with my idols? I was properly full-on fangirling in my head.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" i answered.

"Okay, why don't you get ready, and we will head out" he said with a smile spreading across his face.

i had completely forgot that i had just rolled out of bed a few seconds ago, and that i was probably a train wreck. i got embarrassed, but only for a second. Then a question came to mind. I have no clothes, or anything really at all besides the stuff i had in my backpack from school.

"Uuuuum Niall?"

"Yeah"

"I have no clothes to wear..." I informed a little embarrassed.

"Oh yeah! We can go to the store and get you something" he offered

"But i have no money" i said again, still embarrassed.

"That's no problem, we've got plenty to spare" he said with a wink.

"I don't want to do that to you. I...  Would you mind taking me back home for a Little while, then i can get my stuff and tell them not to call the police, that I'm fine, and wouldn't be back for a while" offered just a little uneasy about the idea.

He gave me a questioning look. "Are you sure you want to do that?" he asked.

"I'm going to have to tell them eventually. If i do it now i can get it out of the way, and ill have my own things, and don't have to keep using your stuff" i explained, trying to build more courage to do this.

"Okay" He reached out and took my hand in his. "Ill go with you, whatever you need me to do to help. ill be right by your side, the whole time" His beautiful blue eyes were locked on my own bright green ones. He made me feel safe, like he would never let anyone hurt me again.

 I leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around me. He held me close. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and strong arms wrapped around gently. We stayed like this without saying a word.

***************************

***Nialls POV

Willow was right, she had to do this. But i will be by her side the whole time. I wont let anyone hurt her again.