title of your story

Sorry its taken so long to update!!! been really busy with school :/ I would like to wish my sister a HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!  i love you so much, and thanks for all you have done to help me with this story and everything else! I hope its the best birthday ever, because you deserve it:) And to thoes of you who will be a bit confused my the characters in the end of the story, Annette is my sister that i tought earned a spot in my story, due to all her contributions. so dont hate on me about the unrealistic characters! but i hope you enjoy it!!

*************************************************

Nialls P.O.V

As we pulled out of her driveway i didnt really know what to say. The tears on her face told me that she clearly wasn't okay. So i decided not to say anything, and just hold her hand. I sat in silence listening to her occasional sniff, but i couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. I had absolutely no idea what was on the CD, and i wasn't sure what Willows dad meant, when he talked to me before i went upstairs to find her. It only reminded me of how little i knew her, but how much i had already grown to care for her.

"Do you still feel like hanging out with the boys today?" I asked, trying to take her mind off things. I watched, as she perked up a bit. And this time i wasnt imagining it. Her eyes were really a brighter, eye catching green.

"Yeah, were are we going?"

*** Willows P.O.V

Niall wouldnt tell me were we were going. That jerk. But i didnt really care too much anyway, because i knew it would be fun, and i really needed that. I tried to distract myself the the CD that grew heavier by the second lying in my lap, but  nothing worked. i probably have messed with Nialls raideo about ten times, and i think he was only pretending not to notice. I knew exactly what was on the CD, i had only heard what was on it a million times, but it seemed like a cruel joke to give it to me now.

"How long will it take to get there?" I asked preoccupying my mind.

"Im not sure. I think its like two hours away?" His answer only made me more courious as to where we were going.

"Okay. Can we stop back at the hotel first? I wanna change, and maybe not look like crap" He smiled.

"Thats where im heading"

It didnt take long to get back, and i was grateful for that. When Niall parked his black sportscar near the front door, and i reached in the back to grab my guitar. Niall grabbed my bag before i had a chance to.

"Thanks"

"your welcome" he smiled. We walked in, and stepped into the elevator. It smelled like must and cobwebs, and played stupid elevator jingles. Finally it dinged open, and we stepped through into the light green hallway to find Nialls room. After a minute of looking, he sat my bag at his feel to fumble to find the room key.

"Ha!" he stated triumphantly and slid the key in the door. It lit up green, and he pushed it open allowing me to go in first.

I nearly tripped over the my damp shoes i had left in the doorway. The blankets were still in a heap on the floor, reminding me of my graceful awakening. The couch cushions were strewn everywhere, and the whole place was a mess. Obviously, no one had been by to clean up yet, or maybe they saw the mess, and desided it wasnt worth it, and left.

Niall threw my bag down on the bed, and i set my guitar down next to it.

"Im going to call Zayn, and let him know we are almost ready" Niall informed.

" 'kay. Is this mysterious place going to be hot or cold?" i asked. His confused look casued me to smile. "I need to know what i should wear"

"Oh! its going to be pretty warm"