the beginning

***Willows POV

"ring ring ring"

Ugh! i hated that bell, but at least that mean the days over with. I walked to my locker and found my best friend Kylee already standing there, waiting for me.

"Hey slowpoke!" She yelled to me when she saw me walking towards her. I rolled my eyes and pushed pass her, and swung open my locker. I saw my One Direction posters and i got mad all over again.

"I cant believe they are coming right to Auburn Hills and we cant go see them" i huffed.

"I know. this sucks!" she replied. She bobbled her head around, to make it look more dramatic, managing only to make her dark brown curls bounce everywhere. i giggled at her, then grabbed the last of the books i needed, and i was finished in my locker. I slung my bag over my shoulder and slammed my locker closed.

I thought i was going to be on my way home when i heard a loud "Willow!"

I turned to see our school councilor Mr. Averinson. "Can you please come to my office? I need to talk to you about something."

 O great! 

I thought i could go home for the weekend, now i have to stay even longer.

"Yeah, ill be right there" i called back to him. He gave a stiff nod, then headed back to his office, just down the hall. Mr. Averinson was a family friend, as well as the councilor, so I've known him long before i got  to high school. He's a great help considering this is my first year in high school, and i was really nervous about it at first. "Guess i got to go" i sighed to Kylee. "See you when i get home?"

"Yeah sure." We lived right next to each other, and she was almost always at my house because her mom and dad split up, and her mom got remarried to a man Kylee cant stand. Her mom had three more kids with him. Jacob was the oldest, then Elizabeth, and then Leah. Jacob was in the fourth grade, Elizabeth in first and Leah was only a year old.

"Okie doks, bye!" I waved goodbye, and turned to follow Mr. Averinson back to his office. I had absolutely no idea what he wanted, i just hope it was quick.