the confrontation

*******************************************************Willows P.O.V

Niall pulled into my driveway and i've never been more nervous. i stepped out of the car and the door flew open, and my mom, dad, brother Josh, and Kylee ran out and hugged me. I didnt push them off, but i didnt hug them back either.

"Where were you?" my mom half yelled, half asked me.

"I was... with a friend" it was then they finally realized Niall, who had gotten out and started crossing infront of the car to be by my side. Kylees eyes buldged, when she saw him, but she didnt say anything.

"Why didnt you tell me" i asked.

"Tell you what?" my mom tried.

"Dont start that. I know Mr. Averinson told you i found out. Why didnt you tell me? did you think i didnt deserve to know?"

my parents exchanged a nervous look. "we didnt think it was that important" she started.

"Didnt think it was that important!?! I lost three years of my life! my older brother is really my twin brother! and what about the unexplained scares on my neck? ive been teased for them all my life, they arent that important?? Wouldnt you like to know if it was you?" tears filled my eyes and threatened to spill out.

"I..." my moms face looked lost.

"You what mom?"

"We'll talk about this later. You need to rest, youve had a long night"

"No"

"what do you mean no?"

"Im not staying here. I need my space, and i need to be with people who havent lied to me my whole life. I came for my things, and im leaving." I started to walk past her when she grabbed my arm and said

"Wait!" i spun to face her.

"What?"

"You cant go, we dont know where you'll be, and ur not old enough to live on your own, its not safe" my mom pleaded.

"Yes, i can. Im perfectly fine, im staying with Niall. Ask Kylee, ill be safe with him. Besides, technically im seventeen remember? ill be eighteen in a couple weeks, then im old enough to be on my own, if thats my real birthday that is"

i watched my moms face drop.

" I cant belive you" i whispered.

 I turned and broke through their grip and ran inside, straight to my room. I pulled my duffel bag out from under my bed, and started throwing my clothes inside. my eyes stung with tears, as i gathered my things in a hurry. i stuffed my guitar in its case grabbed my bag, and started down the stairs, when i saw Niall climbing up them. I ran and threw my arms around him and burried my face in his shoulder.

after a minute i pulled back and grabbed my things and started heading back down the stairs. Niall followed closly. I was almost to the door when my dad called my name. i turned to face him.

"what dad?"

"Im not going to try to stop you. Its not going to happen. I just wanted to tell you, that we love you, very much. and to remind you..." he handed me a CD. "We love you, caterpillar"

I took the CD, and Niall and i left my house, with the only family i know inside.