two: Let It Roll

♡ Niall Horan ♡

"He sets another goal for the record, and...he scores!" I spoke, in a commentator voice, pumping my fist up in the air in victory, as I scored yet another goal.

"That's not fair! You cheated!" Louis exclaimed, pointing a finger at me, accusingly, before dropping the controller on the carpet and crossing his arms.

"No, I didn't, I played fair and square!" I retorted in defense.

"Yeah right," He snorted, and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. 

"Don't be a sore loser, Louis, it's not my fault I'm just really good at Fifa then." I scoffed, smirking and Louis snapped his head towards me, shooting me a glare.

"Oh, looks who's talking." Louis remarked, sarcastically.

"I'm the sore loser? Hang on, last time I checked, approximately five minutes ago, I'm in the lead," I narrowed my eyes at him, raising an eyebrow, while gesturing at the scores on the tv screen.

"But not for long," He challenged, with a devilish grin.

"It's on, Tomlinson." We both grabbed our controllers, focusing on the game in front of us, until a few minutes later, we were aggressively yelling at the tv while trying to beat each other, when we heard the front door open, and Harry entered the living room.

"Hey gu-" Harry tried to call everyone's attention, but Louis cut him off.

"Not now, Styles, we're in the middle of a serious Fifa game right now." Louis furrowed his eyebrows in concentration, staring directly at the screen.

"Are you kidding me? I've got something important to ask..." Harry trailed off, plopping down on the couch, slightly pouting.

"What is it?" Zayn questioned, who was sat beside Harry and was scrolling through twitter on his laptop.

"Well, since it's the weekend tomorrow and we aren't busy with anything, I thought we could plan on going to the amusement park tomorrow. Just the five of us, and it's been a while since we've been there last time." Harry explained, smiling.

"That's actually not a bad idea, if it's happening, then I'm up for it." Zayn nodded his head, excitedly.

"What's not a bad idea?" Liam came in, carrying a small bowl of chocolate icecream in his hands, before plopping down on the other one-seater couch on our left.

"I thought we could spend our Saturday at the amusement park, and we don't have that much to do anyway." Harry told Liam, and he smiled.

"Wicked! We could go on the tall rollercoasters loads of times," Liam exclaimed, agreeing with the plan.

Harry, Liam and Zayn all turned their heads towards us, and shot each other knowing glances, smirking. My thumbs pressed the buttons quickly, biting my lip nervously when suddenly, Louis and I were attacked with pillows thrown at the back of our heads. 

"No! Leave me alone!" Louis shrieked, trying to dodge the flying pillows, but unfortunately, the controller was knocked out of my hands by the time I was about to run my player towards the goal, and Louis managed to steal it and kick it straight towards the net, which resulted to his team winning.

"I DID IT I WON BEAT THAT HORAN" Louis shot up from his seat on the floor, throwing his arms up in the air, triumphantly.

"Noooo," I clutched a hand to my chest, pretending to exaggerate the loss, while the rest of the boys rolled their eyes at us both.

"All right, enough of that, now, are you guys up to go to the amusement park tomorrow?" Liam piped in, and Louis and I glanced at him.

"Hell yeah! I'm in," I agreed, grinning widely at the thought.

"I'm in as well," Louis nodded his head, running a hand through his dishevled hair.

"Great! We'll leave first thing tomorrow morning, we should fix our things already before heading to bed. I'm out, night boys," Liam waved, before he grabbed his phone and led himself out through the door. Each of our houses were within walking distances, although, Louis' house is a bit farther away at another street, but he usually rides his skateboard or bike whenever he comes over.

"Me too, goodnight lads," Louis announced, waving goodbye and ruffling my hair while I smacked his hand away and he grabbed his skateboard that was leant against the doorway, and he walked out through the front door, running down the front porch steps.

"Guess that means Zayn and I have to go too, see ya tomorrow Harry," I stood up from the floor, as well as Zayn from the couch, and Harry nodded his head in agreement and we waved at each other. We exited the living room and paced down the hallway, until we reached the front door, leading ourselves out, and we left Harry to lock it behind us. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and Zayn slipped on his jacket since the weather was slightly freezing tonight. 

Zayn and I fell into comfortable silence, as we walked alongside down the small pavement, passing by numerous houses until we reached Zayn's house first. 

"See you tomorrow, Niall, night." Zayn patted my back, before he jogged up the steps and disappeared into the house. I yawned slightly, as I continued to walk until I reached my house, and the lights in the living room were still on, my dad's probably still up watching football matches on tv. I slipped through the front door, and I was right when I saw my dad sitting on the couch, while eating a bag of chips.

"Hey dad," I greeted him, and he turned his gaze away from the tv screen and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Niall," He greeted back, as I plopped down on the couch beside him.

"The boys and I planned on going to the amusement park tomorrow, is it all right if I go?" I asked his permission.

"Sure, just don't go home late, okay?" He asked, and I nodded my head, thanking him.

"I'm off to bed, dad, night." I stood up from the couch, and he greeted back a 'goodnight', and I ran upstairs, bursting through the door to my room. I closed the door shut behind me, kicking off my shoes to the side, and launching myself onto the comforts of my bed.

I let out a sigh of relief, before I stood up and entered the bathroom, taking a quick shower before changing into a jersey, and a pair of basketball shorts until I slipped under the covers and stared at the ceiling, excited for tomorrow's events. I drifted off to sleep afterwards but little did I know what was ahead of me tomorrow at the amusement park.

•••

A/N:

second chapter's up! :) hope you like it, and i promise, they're going to meet soon, this is just the beginning of their plans to go to the amusement park :) and also the title of the chapter is the song 'Let It Roll by All Time Low', and it's a great song, you should give a listen to it! :) don't forget to leave a vote and feel free to leave a comment/suggestion down below! :) 

hope you all have an amazing day ahead! (: ilysm <3

xx

daph :)