four: Stomach Tied In Knots

♡ Niall Horan 

"Wow, thanks a lot you guys, after everything we've been through," I muttered, sarcastically, while the two boys stood in front of me, flashing me an innocent smile before hi-fiving.

"Don't worry Niall, maybe we can find someone you can sit with in the ride," Louis suggested, and I shot him a questioning look.

"You want me to sit with a stranger? I'd rather sit outside on the bench and wait out on you instead," I slowly backed away from them, but Harry caught my wrist before I could dash off, and dragged me through the small barricade seperating the line of people waiting behind, leading inside as people situated themselves in their seats.

"Look! No one's sitting by the front!" Louis exclaimed, and Harry's eyes widened when his gaze darted over to where Louis pointed at.

"What? No way! Let's just sit near the back or something," Harry shook his head, with a doubtful expression on his face and Louis raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't be so scared Harry, it's just a ride!" Louis reasoned out, grabbing his wrist but Harry smacked his hand away and crossed his arms stubbornly.

"Yeah, a ride that goes around in loops and nearly throws you in the air, leading you to your death," Harry emphasized.

I couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter at their small argument, amused at how scared Harry looked. Harry shot me a glare, and Louis let out an exasperated sigh, narrowing his eyes at the brown curly-haired tall boy stood in front of me.

"Any solo riders?" One of the employees shouted, and we all glanced at him, while Louis nudged me with his elbow.

"We're going off to our seat, tell him you're going solo," Louis told me, before he grabbed Harry's arm when he was about to protest and dragged him towards the front seat, leaving me to stand there alone.

"I am." I raised an arm, shyly. Oh god, who am I going to sit with? Damn you Zayn for leaving me with Louis and Harry to go with Liam to buy ice cream.

"This seat is free, sir." The employee gestured to the seat a few seats away from the front, and a brunette girl was sat alone, glancing at me.

I smiled slightly, and climbed into the seat, and I glanced at the girl who nervously tried to avoid my gaze. I looked at the front to find the two and Harry was already gripping the bar in front of him, even though the ride hadn't started yet.

I gulped slightly, feeling the anxious and nervous feeling at the pit of my stomach. Shit, what if I suddenly fall out of my seat? The rollercoaster's way too high above the ground. If I fall, I'll literally land to my death.

I didn't admit it, but I had a slight fear of rollercoasters. Sure, I loved them, but the thought of falling scared the hell out of me, no matter how hard I tried to overcome the fact that I won't.

"Nervous?" The brunette girl sat beside me, asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I took the time to study her features. Her eyes were a shade of brown, with her cute button nose and her lips were a tint of light pink. Her brunette hair cascaded past her shoulders, and she wore a plain white t-shirt, a pair of denim shorts that reached her knees and low-cut black converse shoes. She was simply pretty. Wait, did I just say she was pretty? I can't be developing a small crush on her. Ha. Nope. 

I snorted, pretending that I wasn't. I ran a hand through my hair, before I spoke, smirking, "Me? Right, stop describing yourself, love."

She laughed, adorably, her eyes crinkling slightly and I fought back a small smile that was creeping onto my lips. Wait, did I just say she was adorable too? No, stop it, Niall.