three: Somethin Bad

Scarlett Johnson

"Can you be any more slow?" Drew scolded me.

"Wait for a sec, will ya?" I rolled my eyes as I packed an extra shirt with me, we never know, there might be some wet rides there.

I zipped up my bag and smiled excitedly. "Ready."

"Great. Kadence is already inside the car, she's driving." Drew informed me while I locked the door. "I call shotgun!"

I whipped my head to glare at her but she's already in the passenger seat, laughing and giving Kadence a high-five. Bastards.

"You guys are unfair." I grumbled as I got in as well.

"Yeah well, whatever. We're going to the amusement park!" Kadence laughed childishly.

"Just drive, Asher." Drew rolled her eyes but showed a hint of a smile.

Here we go.

⭐⭐

Drew and Kadence laughed while we went out of the horror house. I pretended to smile like it was no big deal but I'll be honest, I was scared shitless. Of course I wouldn't tell them that. I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"So where to next?" I asked to shake off my nerves. "Ferris wheel? Booths?"

"How about rollercoaster?" Kadence smiled. Not that bad. I looked at the small rollercoaster ahead of me and snorted.

I grinned and walked towards it. "Let's go then."

I heard Drew clear her throat. I looked to see her smirking and shook her head. "The rollercoaster is over here."

I looked at where she was pointing and gulped. It was the kind of freaky rollercoaster. The one with the loops that goes backwards and forwards.

"Right." I smiled slightly and let them go first. I didn't want them to notice my nervous demeanor.

Oh god, help me.

All too soon, we were next in line. They both went on to sit in one of the carts and I was horrified.

It only holds two people.

I was forced to sit alone in a cart with a sour face. Suchfriendsyouare.

The carts were slowly filling up and I took in a sharp breath. I was getting nervous.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you alone?" An employee asked.

"Uh. Yeah." I nodded.

"I'm sorry but there's a policy that there should be two people on one cart." He said with a sad smile.

I smiled, relieved. "Oh it's fine. I'll just go. You can give this seat t —"

"Oh no. No worries. It's fine." He forced me to sit back down. "I'll just find you a partner."

I just nodded. My relief was short lived.

"Any solo riders?" The employee asked with a loud voice.

I prayed there was none to get out of this ride.

Only three guys were still standing and they seemed to be arguing while one was laughing.

They separated and a guy raised his arm shyly. "I am."

"This seat is free, sir." The employee gestured to the seat next to mine.

He walked towards me and smiled slightly as he sat down. His blue eyes showed a hint of nervousness. He seemed to be the same age as mine. Sure, he looks cute.

Oh who am I kidding?

He's handsome as fuck.

"Nervous?" I asked trying to hold in a laugh. Agh. Cutie.

He snorted trying to show a manly façade but the way he attractively ran a hand through his blonde hair showed otherwise. "Me? Right. Stop describing yourself, love."

I laughed as the safety belts were being placed. "Wanna bet?"

"Hell yeah. First one who screams buys the other any kind of food he/she wants." He smirked.

We shook hands and eyed each other. If I could sit next to anyone as cute as he, I would ride this rollercoaster over and over again.

"By the way," he grinned. "I'm Niall."

Niall.

Unique.

"Scarlett." I smiled.

The ride was slowly moving forward and I could hear the gears turning.

We smirked at each other.

This may be a fun ride after all.

•••

A/N:

Yo guys!! :) hoped you liked this one cause im excited for this

THEY ALREADY MET OMG

the song is somethin bad by miranda lambert with carrie underwood..

which is kind of ironic to the chapter bc meeting someone hot is something good haha

Vote and comment, loves

xx
kat