Chapter 19 : Undead

🔴 Warning! There's a slightly cruel description!

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

In the garden of Lian County, the colorful flowers varied from cosmos, daisies, hibiscus, lilies, and roses bring out cheerfulness under the bright sunlight.

" Aunty! Aunty! Look, Rong Rong pway with me!" (Rong Rong is playing with me), Bai Li pulled the Snow Wolf's tail.

"Awooo wooo", Rong Rong, again, feels injustice under Bai Li's hands.

"Lier, I think Rong Rong would more prefer if you pet it as this.....see?" Li Hong felt that this Snow Wolf crying, hence he showed Bai Li how to play gentler with it.

"....", While Li Ming just watched them from aside as he petting a beautiful blue eyes ragdoll kitten.

It was one of the kittens that Li Hong found during his walks with Liu Zhe. It was a first experience for them to watch a cat giving birth.

"Hmm? It's cowld!"( It's cold!)
"Nanny Liu, I just saw Aunty sits beside you. Since when she's going back?"

It's summer, how could they suddenly felt so cold like in winter? Just as Li Hong wants to ask Xuě Lian, her silhouette is already gone.

With a gentle smile, Su Rou* replied, " She just walked in when you didn't see. Now, let us also go inside, shall we?"

*Su Rou is Nanny Liu's real name if you didn't remember. She took her husband's family name, Liu.

"No! Li er want pway!!". Bai Li protested. She just playing with Rong Rong, how could she just go inside.

"But Nanny, it's summer! Why it's cold?", Li Hong was very curious about sudden changes.

Then, Su Cheng came to coax them to go inside, "Please don't worry, it's just a familiar occasion here when it's raining. So, please Young Masters and Young Miss, shall we go inside?"

Bai Li: "NOOOOOO!!!" .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

Su Rou: "We gonna have a hot chocolate with floating marshmallows"

Bai Li: "Owite!!"

𖥸

In contrast to the summer, the southern forest near the Great Gate was desolated without a living thing. One can't even hear any sounds besides the drizzling rain.

Tap! Xuě Lian cancelled her floating magic and landed on the ground. In front of her, stood a man in a black robe.

The man didn't say anything when he saw her, just tilted his head. Gave a creepy smile, then laugh loudly like a psychopath. His eyes devoid have any lights; dark, sunken, and hollow. His skin was so pale like a corpse.

"KAHKAHKAH HAAAAH!"

"...."

"You've come! You've come! Kah kah kah! Hukkkkk?!", the man grasps his heart like his under heart attacked.

"You are not Su Peng. Just a corpse sorcerer", Xuě Lian's eyebrows wrinkled. Her eyes were full of anger.

"So what if I am?! Kaaaah!! You are so very arrogant in front of the Greatest Sorce....... Kuh?!"

'Su Peng' didn't finish his words yet. But Xuě Lian already wounds him with a strike. Drip! drip! A few dark black coloured blood dripping from the wound on his chest.

Sizzle! Xuě Lian's long and stick-like sword made from ice, vaporized. that man's blood was toxic. "Noisy"

"Kah kahkahkah!!! Fine then! You are so eager to die, then I'm willing to give you!!!". 'Su Peng' raised his hands, then a portal opened.

"Gruuuukkkkkk! Grukkk!" Hundreds of Undead appear! The Undead is as its name, it was a zombie. Its claws were covered with corroding poison and their saliva itself was corrosive toxic. The only way to kill them is to slice it until it can't move!

Swish! Swish! Swish! Each of Xuě Lian's swings sliced dozens of Undead into parts. But, the Undead keep comes out from the portal.

Finds a break for a few seconds, Xuě Lian makes the drizzling rain floating in the air! Then, like a dagger, the droplets stabbed and sliced each of them including the 'Su Peng'

"Kofffft! What?!"

'Su Peng' can't keep controlled the portal as his manas flows like water from his wounds. So, the Undead stopped coming out.

"Scoff! Just a tiny pest, but dared to cursed my people?!"

All of 'his' limbs were tied with iced. He can't move. "No! No! No! 'He' said I can win! I'm stronger than youuuu!!!"

Just as Xuě Lian stabbed 'Su Peng', 'he' dropped his head. When 'he' raised 'his' head, the eyes were changed. Filled with sorrow.

The real Su Peng. "Ma....maste...ter... I'm...sor....ry. Let....you down." His eyes were full of water, pleading, " Mas...ter? Hel...help me..... Le...let, let me....go....let me go...please..."

" ..... " Swishhhhhh!!!

Xuě Lian stabbed his heart with mana. The only way to break the curse is by breaking the curse's mark with mana. Su Peng was cursed directly on his chest.

𖥸

Far from the Da Ming, there was an old hut in a forest.

Crashhhhh!!!!!

Sounds of things breaking, one by one, all of the mana crystal exploded or even shattered. Once the curse is lifted, the caster goes through a backlash. Because the curse used their soul. That's why a curse is forbidden.

Plop! A dead body falls.

"He failed." A man stepped on the body, then sat in slouching posture on the chair. His face was covered in his hood. But, from his masculine voice and muscular body one can imagine how charming he is.

"Well, I don't even expect much from this fool. Hahaha! Xuě Lian, Xuě Lian..... Lian er, wait for me, the next time we meet you'll mine!!!"

𖥸

Boom! The sounds of thunderstorm brewing.

Li Ming didn't saw Xuě Lian since he got inside. Heard the thunderstorms, makes him worried about her. So, he tugged Old Cheng's sleeve.

"What is it, Young Master?"

"...." Li Ming pointed outside the window.

"Oh, it's thundering outside. You want to meet Her Grace right now?"

"....." Li Ming nodded his head repeatedly like a hammer.

"Well, I'm afraid now is not a good time. Her Grace is still finishing some official work until midnight, I think. So, you will only meet her tomorrow"

"!!!", Li Ming ran until he reached the master bedroom, but it was still dark as no one is there.

Old Cheng who followed him at back saw his drooping head, knows that Li Ming is sad. He carried Li Ming in his arm and coaxed, "It's okay, Young Master. You still can meet Her Grace tomorrow, I'll personally take you, alright?"

This time, Li Ming just nodded slowly with red eyes.