Hello Raimon Jr. High

Chapter 1

Location: Stormi's House

Stormi's POV:

Today is the day I finally make an appearance at Raimon Jr. High. I've always wanted to meet the infamous Mark Evans everyone has been talking about. Ever since Royal Academy forfeit the game, they've been the talk of the town. Fools, why would they allow such defeat? I was never allowed to personally meet the team, my father Ray Dark never allowed any interaction with them and always kept me far away. He always told me that I was special and that I must be kept a secret. But, suddenly things shifted when Raimon's soccer team kept winning their games. For those reasons, he made me a student here at their school to keep an eye on the reason for the victories. I want to make my father proud, but why do I feel guilt?

Location: Raimon Jr. High School

Stormi arrived at school in a black car with very tinted windows, which drew a lot of attention to the students at Raimon. She walked out and proceeded to stroll towards the school. Along the way, she noticed the soccer field where a guy with an orange hairband stood. He looked so concentrated on the ball. Stormi stood gawking for a few minutes
and unexpectedly heard:

"GOD HAND"

Stormi's POV:

Looking at the field always made me feel powerful and pleased, so much that I would always play during the night while my father was asleep. Yet every time I try to do one of my strong moves, it results in damage, and I constantly get yelled at because someone could have seen me. But WAIT WAS THAT? It can't be... God Hand? So that must be Mark Evans. I know a little about his grandfather's incident. I overheard conversations about him from my father. Poor guy, he did not deserve that. But, I see his legend will live on.

As Stormi was about to leave a voice was called in her direction.

Mark: Hey you? Yes you, wait up!
Stormi: May I help you with something?
Mark: I'm Mark Evans and I just couldn't help but notice you standing there and observing us play. Do you like playing soccer?
Stormi: Oh, I'm Stormi and I don't play.
Mark: Oh, sorry! I just thought since you seemed like you were interested.
Stormi: I do like to watch it though. You and the rest make a pretty good team, I might have to stop by and watch more often.
Mark: Great! I'll see you around.

Mark ran back down to the field and Stormi went to her classes. After school, she walked past the field once more and saw that a soccer ball was left in the middle of it. When Stormi went to go grab the ball she overheard a conversation between two men that they are looking for a manager for the soccer club. This was the perfect opportunity to find out the truth behind Inazuma Eleven's victories.

The following day

Location: Raimon Jr. High School Soccer Field.

Coach: Today we will welcome the new manager of the Raimon Soccer Club. Stormi D.
Kevin: Where the heck did Nelly go? Did she quit already?
Stormi: For your information, she will still be around and helping out. Coach just thought I was suited better for the position. Now enough with the small talk and get on with your training!

Stormi's POV:

It all starts now. I will fulfill my promise.

»Thank you so much for reading! I know this chapter is short but I will make them longer as I go on!
Hope you enjoyed it!«

-Tiny xx