The Light and The Dark

Chapter 10

Location: Hospital

Stormi's POV

It all happened so fast. That power, it was unlike anything i've felt before. I've received many shots to my leg but whatever i felt just then may be a problem to my team. "Stormi" i heard faint sounds calling my name but I was unable to respond. My mouth was sealed shut and my eyes were glued down. I have no idea where i am.

Axel: Why isn't she waking up?
Sue: You were there, you saw what happened.
Mark: We can discuss what happened on the field after Stormi wakes up.
Jude: Mark is right, our concern should be put towards her.
Jack: I'm scared...WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP??
Will: Would you stop yelling? She will wake up.
Todd: She will?
Will: Well she should because if she doesn't it will be very selfish.
Kevin: Will, give me two reasons why I shouldn't kick you in the face right now.
Mark: Guys that's enough! She will wake up and we will all stay here till shed does.
Celia: Mark... It's been three days since she's been here, and the doctors have not said much to us either.
Nathan: She's right.
Mark: I don't want to hear any negative feedback from any of you. Stormi will wake up soon, I know she will.
Jude: I'll go and speak to the doctors and ask for an update.

Jude leaves the room in deep thought with his head facing in the floor. He suddenly bumps into someone and as he goes to apologize he stops himself.

Jude: YOU!
Ray: Long time no see my perfect creation.
Jude: I am not your perfect creation! What are you doing here?
Ray: I'm here to see my daughter. Silly girl thinks she can stop the outer world.
Jude: Did you have something to do with this?

Jude clenched his fists in anger. Even the thought of this man made Jude disgusted.

Ray: I would never intentionally hurt my daughter Jude. She was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Jude: You are sick. How dare you show your face knowing what you have done. Leave or I will inform security.
Ray: Give my daughter a warm hello from me.

As Ray walks away Jude is left spiraling. He then walks back into the room to inform his friends about the encounter he just faced.

Everyone: WHAT?
Jude: Yes, he is behind what happened at the-
Jack: I don't think Stormi-
Stormi: FATHER NO!!

Stormi quickly opens her eyes while her body covered in sweat and tears.

Mark: Stormi it's okay, you're okay.
Axel: Just breathe. Slowly.
Stormi: We are going to be up against strong opponents. I saw them in my dream. They were powerful. I don't know exactly what they looked like but I saw light and darkness.
Mark: Could you tell us why you screamed out "Father"?
Stormi: Because deep down i know my dad is behind their greatness. Foolish man doesn't know i already know what he's planning.
Axel: How were you able to figure it out? How do you know any of this?
Will: How do we know this isn't something made up?
Stormi: It's not a story I quite go around blabbing about.
Kevin: How about you start telling us.
Nathan: We need to understand what your father is planning.
Stormi: When I was born, my father and mother were in a lab together. My father was obsessed with winning that he would do anything to win, even if it meant to drug his team or cheat. As for my mother she would do anything to please him. All my neighbors thought we were a perfect, rich family. Until an experiment went wrong. They were careless and forgot I was in the lab with them. The fumes and liquid covered me. But my parents got me out of the lab far too late. For those reasons I am able to see glimpses of opponents from the future. Since I wasn't in the lab too long I can't quite see everything when i fall asleep that's why they are only blurry.
Mark: So you knew the Gods were coming?
Stormi: I knew something great was coming yes, but like i said blurry images.
Kevin: What are the pros and cons of this "Power" you hold?
Stormi: I can tell you wether the team you are playing is weak or good and cons? Well I don't always have that power.
Axel: So it's not permanent?
Stormi: No, it comes and goes. It never lingers around for too long. I wasn't in the lab for to long remember?
Will: So if you were to stay in that lab it would stay permanently. Hmm, are there any other powers you could of gained if you stayed?
Stormi: If I stayed longer I would of been dead Will. I was a baby after all.
Kevin: Then how do you remember what happened if you were a baby?
Stormi: My mother. Guilt flooded over her since that day.
Mark: As for Ray Dark?
Stormi; He doesn't know. For many reasons you should keep it a secret.
Everyone: What?
Stormi: Yes, now hush! My mother told him she got me out on time, and for those reasons he never suspected anything and lived his life thinking i'm his perfect little daughter who will someday ruin the game of soccer. I was his key player.
Jack: This is a lot of information to process!! I need to go use the restroom.
Mark: No jack you are going to stay right here! So he is doubling his power because now the team he despises carries his key player in it.
Stormi: Correct. He will stop at nothing to destroy you and the game. On top of that win his daughter over again.
Kevin: So we have to play this new team.
Mark: YEAH! It's going to be fun!!
Stormi: You are in no shape to play them.
Jude: She's right.
Kevin: Oh please we've defeated the God's which means these guys have nothing on us.
Stormi: Have you not been listening to me? The power is doubled so they will be twice as strong. Luck was on our side that game but we will need more than that.
Nelly: I'm glad someone is as smart as me in here.
Mark: Oh hey Nelly.
Nelly: You all will start training early tomorrow.
Todd: But what about Stormi? She is still not feeling her best.
Nelly: Do you guys seriously believe you play soccer on her level?
Mark: What's with the negative feedback?
Nelly: I've seen what she can do and for those reasons she will be coaching you tomorrow in the Lightning Training Center.
Kevin: All of us are equally good. (SIDE NOTE: "I Think We Can All Sing" if you get it you get it hehe :))
Stormi: Yes I agree, we are good but not good enough. In the next game we will split into two groups of six since we are playing two teams at the same time.
Everyone: WHAT??

»Hello everyone! I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I started working and I hardly have time for myself. But, I promise I will try to update as fast as I can.«

I love you angles!
-Tiny xx