Let's Play Soccer with the Gods

Chapter 6

Location: Riverbank

Stormi's POV:

The day is finally here. The team woke up early to train before the big game against Zeus. Are they as strong as they claim themselves to be? Everyone has a weak point. I will find it without a doubt. Coach won't allow me to play in the first half, some teammates were quite disappointed, while Jude and Axel understood why the decision was made. While the team was still training I went to visit Royal Academy's teammates that are still recovering in the hospital. They didn't know who I was, so I had to explain that story first. Anger was painted onto their faces hearing the name of their former coach. They must of assumed I'm from Zeus Jr. After assuring them who's team I'm on, they opened up about their experiences on the field. Formation changes? It was constant as they said. Taking orders from the captain? I will have to see that for myself and keep a close eye on the field during the first half. Every move counts.

Mark: Stormi you're back! Train with us a little, it will surely help you on the field.
Stormi: Sure, also Mark?
Mark: Yeah?
Stormi: You're the backbone to this team, make sure you protect that goal with your life.
Mark: Don't worry I will keep that ball as far away from the goal as possible.
Stormi; Were you able to master Majin The Hand?
Mark: No, there is something missing. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's simple but my mind can't seem to wrap around that idea.
Stormi: You need to focus on the move with no stress. If it doesn't work once, try again. The move is difficult and it takes heart to master it.
Mark: Oh- thank you Stormi. I'll try doing that.

While the team was working hard Celia did more research on Zeus, while Silvia and Nelly prepared drinks and a small meal to keep the boys energized for the game.

Nelly: I sure hope the boys don't have trouble out there.
Silvia: I'm sure they will be fine. Besides they have improved their skills so much at the training center. I believe they will take another win.
Nelly: I sure hope you're right.
Celia: I haven't found anything on Zeus. But, aside from that isn't it weird how comfortable the team is around Stormi, knowing she was going to expose them to her father?
Nelly: I'm not sure what they are thinking, but the coach trusts her as well.
Celia: Doesn't that mean we should trust her?
Silvia: I want to trust her, but It will take time. We are the managers of this team and we have to be professional even if she is someone we don't trust right now.
Nelly: I trust her...
Celia & Silvia: What??
Nelly: Can't you see her passion for soccer? She came back to us and is willing to go against her own father.
Celia: What if it's all an act?
Nelly: The coach would of seen through her.
Silvia: You do have a point there.
Celia: How about after the game we have a sleepover at my place? Then we could get to know her a little more.
Silvia: Not a bad idea! We should tell her after the game.
Nelly: Agreed! The game is in 3 hours let's get everything settled.

»3 hours later»

Location: Raimon Jr. High School Soccer Field

Soccer Commentator:

The day is here! Raimon will be playing Zeus Jr. High. The team who managed to beat Royal Academy 10-0. It was devastating to watch, but now we are back with Raimon who has so far won every game they've played. Will they be able to beat the Gods? Keep watching to find out.