Confronted by a God 

Chaper 5

Location: Riverbank

Stormi's POV:

If you asked me yesterday when I woke up if I wanted to be a part of the Raimon soccer team, my answer would have been no. I would have given my father the recorded data. I think... But no need to dwell on the past. I can't wait to defeat Zeus Academy and show him what soccer is all about!
To think all these years he didn't care about me, but the fact that one day he could use me for his gain. Selfish, certainly never believed he would stoop so low. I have to focus on my practice. Focus Stormi!

Jude's POV:

Something seems to be troubling Storm. I bet it's her father. I've been giving him a lot of thought, a despicable man. How could he hurt his daughter? His blood? Is this the true form of the Ray Dark? I will avenge Royal Academy and Stormi. That's a promise.

Jude and Stormi put their thoughts aside and started focusing on their practice match. The game is only one day away and the team has been making every hour of their training count. Stormi decided to take a shot at Mark. Just before it reached Mark, a boy with blonde hair flew down and stopped the ball. Everyone stood with confusion written in their eyes. Who was this boy? 

Blonde Boy: Hope I didn't interrupt anything. I just stopped by to see the team I will be playing tomorrow.

Jude: You're Byron. Captain of Zeus Jr!

Byron: Yes, I'm Byron Love. We met on such an eventful day. Victory against Royal, the team everyone feared playing because you stood on the top. Luckily my team took that spot and ended the royal's reputation.

Jude: Don't you ever speak about Royal! Whatever you played back then was not soccer!

Mark: Jude, calm down! I understand it's hard knowing your situation with your team behind hospitalized. But all those emotions will be brought on the field and used to make you stronger against them.

Byron: You wait, we shall see wi-

Storm: Blondie, you might have seen how all these boys play, but I can assure you my power can't be matched.

Byron: Is that so? Your father must be so disappointed in you, Stormi. You could have been on our team, but you refused. Why?

Storm: Whatever happens between my father and a does not concern you. I refused the offer while arguing, and I found out how awful of a man he is. He never cared about me! I'm sure he doesn't care if you drop on this field tomorrow. He will find a new team. Can't you see what happened with Royal? He will do the same to you. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Byron: You won't change my mind about him. He will bring us to the top! You could have had that sort of glory, but you decided to join these low lives.

Kevin: Watch it, Blondie!

Nathan: We will show you who the low lives are on the field.

Byron: How about you show me what you got today?

Stormi: You are not worth our time.

Kevin: Hate to say it, I agree with her.

Mark: Come on, guys! It should be fun.

Stormi: Keep that energy for the game, Mark. Blondie is only here to spy and see our techniques. They will use it against us tomorrow.

Jude: She's right. They came to visit us as well and left us tired before the game. Get lost, Byron.

Byron: Don't worry, we will show you the true power of God tomorrow. We will meet you on your field. Good luck, you'll need it.

Just like that Byron disappeared. Jude was angry but tried to hide it while kicking the ball around. Mark kept reading his God's notebook to come up with a goalkeeping move to stop their powerful shots. As for the team and Stormi. She made them huddle up and tried to help them with their style of moves.

Stormi's POV:

God's Power? Could they be as strong as they claim to be? Nobody is perfect, there has got to be some loophole around their team.  I have to figure it out fast before it's too late. What are you planning father?

»I have some finals to do soon so this chapter is short! I will be back written soon! THE GAME AGAINST ZEUS IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!«

I love you angles!
-Tiny xx