Chapter 5. The Dream

Wednesday's POV (in a dream)

"Luke hurry up we can't be late for the plane." "im coming stop nagging me woman" luke says jokingly. Me and Luke are going to Pennsylvania, where I'm from. "Luke you're taking longer then I did and I'm the girl." i shout from the front door. "Wednesday have you seen my charger, my laptop, my camera, my headphones and my keys?!?" "Your charger is in my purse your laptop is in its case in my suitcase, your camera is in your carry on your head phones are in the laptop case and your keys are in the car." I shout as Luke asks where all his shit is. "Get your shit together Hemmings!" I jokingly slay him with the sentence. "Ok babe I have everything now let's get to that plane." Luke says kissing my cheek as we leave his flat and head towards the car packing all our shit getting ready to drive to the airport. It's a long ass drive from here to the airport but I'm glad I'm with Luke he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. "Wednesday?" "Yes??" "I LOVE YOU!!" Luke says kissing my cheek and holding my hand as he drives. Luke and I you could say are a cute couple but you could also say we're the oddest couple too. Okay so we're about to go through a major intersection and there's a semi speeding down the road and we're just passing the lights when "LUKEEEE!!" BAM the truck hits us he hit Lukes side and i dont know if he's okay I'm so scared I can't feel my legs. "Mam can you hear us?" a voice of a man asks me "Yeah I can hear you but I can feel my legs." I say in between cries "We're going to get you out of here okay, guys go around the other side and get the other body out." the man demands. "Is he ok excuse me is that man okay?!?" I sag panicking as the take Lukes body out of the rubble of car. "Mam I'm afraid that he didn't make the accident in so so sorry..." the man says in a serious tone. "I start to scream my head off and I ball my eyes out. "I LOVE YOU LUUUKE!!" I scream when all of the sudden in awoken from my nightmare. Luke lying sitting at the side of the bed with some sort of look of fear in his face. "Ar-are you ok Wednesday?" He stutters "Yeah I'm fine just a bad dream."