Chapter 3. The Meeting

Lukes POV

I grabbed Wednesday and I kissed her she didn't like it but I liked it. She seemed not scared at all and that confuses me because whenever a girl notices my eyes they freak out. Wednesday's different I like that but I have to go to band practise with the guys and later I think I might talk to Wednesday at school tomorrow and ask her for her number so we can talk. I get to Michael's house for practice and all the guys are just sitting around in the lounge. "We gonna practice or?" "Luke we have to talk to you. Its about you seeing Wednesday." Ashton proclaimed. "Yeah what's the problem with that?" "The problem is you can't control your anger you fucktard!" Michael added. "No it's just I'm just concerned that if she's denies anything you're gonna kill someone, someone close to her and we are all gonna suffer cause you went to prison." So pretty much all they wanted to do was judge me about what I want to do for a relationship. The mates and I are going out for dinner tonight and we're going to Nandos. Ashton drives us to Nandos and as we all get out of the car to get in I see a pair of familiar black pigtails, Wednesday's here here's my chance to get her number. We go to a booth that's in the corner but beside Wednesday. Wednesday is alone all alone why isn't she with anyone what the fuck. "Hello welcome to Nandos, I'll be your waitress Kelly and would you all like the usual?" "Yes ma'am." Michael says cheerfully as we sit and wait. We start laughing and joking when I notice Wednesday peeking a look at us. I turn and face her and I invite her over the boys said it was fine anyways. "Hey Wednesday wanna come join us?" Calum invites. She gets up and walks to our booth and looks for a place to sit. She looks but sadly there's is no place for her other then someone's lap. She asks if she could sit on someone and obviously I offered first, she walked to my side and sat on top of me. She starts to laugh with us and then our food arrives. We ask for some drinks but Ashton gets water cause he's driving but we get slightly drunk and now everything is funny.