Chapter 4. Hungover

*Beep beep beep beep* The alarm clock reads 7:30am and now I have to get ready for school. I go to get out of my bed and notice a body in the bed with me I run down stairs to the guys in the kitchen, "I did it again there's another body in my bed, I'm so sorry I'm freaking out right now I'll take all the blame im so sor-" when someone starts walking down the stairs. Holy shit fuck tits it's Wednesday what the hell is she did we oh my god what will her parents thi- wait what am I talking about I don't give a fuck. "Morning Luke morning guys." "Morning Wednesday, you feeling alright?" Ashton asked concerned. "No not really I feel sick to my stomach, how bout you guys?" "Me and Michael are sick so we ain't going to school today but I dont how luke feels so yeah." adds Calum. "Im staying home I didn't feel good." i state. Guys why don't you go back to bed, I know I'm not your guys dad but I'll just call and let them know we ain't coming in." Ashton says as we all head back upstairs to our rooms. Wednesday starts walking towards the couch with a blanket, "what are you doing?" I question. "Oh am I not aloud to use this blanket or sleep on the couch?" "No no no not that why don't you just come to my bed and lie down with me?" Me and Wednesday walk upstairs to my bed and we fall asleep but she's cuddling the pillow facing the other way so I decided to turn over and cuddle her cause I mean why not she's just wearing my shirt and her underwear so here's my chance but I have to be careful, I really like her and I don't want to fuck up like I normally do with girls. "hey Wednesday you awake?" "Yeah a little why?" "Why aren't you afraid of me like most girls are?" "I'm not like most girls night luke." she turns back over and we fall asleep. What did she mean by she's not like most girls? Does she have a dick, ew that's gross, how is she so different from the rest of the girls. I know one way she's different from some girls and that's it its that she's not afraid of what I hold in my eyes and how fast I can snap.