Chapter 2. The first day

Today is the day I go to my new school I'm not really pleased by the way it sounds. I get out of my uncomfortable bed and go to my bathroom to shower after I shower I put my jet black hair into two pigtail braids the same I do everyday. I then get dressed wearing my black tights and my black dress with my white collar. I slip on my black shoes and head downstairs to the dining area. I eat my breakfast and grab my bag and my car and house keys. I drive to school figuring out its walking distance from home. I pull into a parking space and head to my class, it's the middle of the year so I'm new and a freak that's even more fun then anything. The bell rang 10 mins after I got here so I walked and looked at every number every door looking for my class. I finally found it and walked into my class everyone stared at me like they saw candy or something. "Class I'd like you to meet Wednesday Addams, she came all the way from- where are you from exactly?" My teacher asked "Pennsylvania" I answered. It was time for lunch and I didn't want to eat anything so I walked around. "Hey I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings." I looked at the stranger with confusion why the hell is he talking to me i don't know him and he doesn't know me but I've never seen a boy so attractive or a boy at all other then my family. "Hi?" I said making it sound like a question. His eyes went jet black. "Is there a fucking problem with someone saying hi to the kid, do you have a fucking problem." he started to yell at me. I laughed my ass off as he tried to scare me with his acting. "Whatever stupid fucking new kid." I walked off laughing. It was the end of the day and I was going to my car when someone grabbed me and looked me in the eye with pitch black eyes he kissed me. "What the actual fuck?" I ask I a realize that the figure was Luke Hemmings.