Chapter 6: The Apology

Wednesdays (POV)

God that dream was just so weird i mean Luke died and i just you panicked and screamed out that i love him and i dont know if i said that outloud or just in the dream; i mean i talk in my sleep so im kinda scared you know. This feeling has never happened before. "I love you too Wednesday." Luke says quietly with a smirk. Fuck I did say it out loud. I smile and get dressed. I head downstairs to get some coffee, I have a massive headache and I feel like complete shit right now. "So Wednesday you love Luke now?" Ashton says with a smirk, "No she can't love Luke Cake is still a thing." Calum whines. I look at the floor pouring my coffee and heading to the living room. I sat on the couch flipping the tv on when I hear footsteps hurriedly heading down the stairs, Luke handed me my phone which was going off. "Hello?" "Wednesday where are you, and what took you so long to answer?" Fuck it's my mom. "I'm.....Im at school." I fumble my words. "Ok and the family are going to Hawaii for a holiday and we know how much you hate a lot of things so we're just gonna leave you home. There's 1500$ on the counter for you and we'll see you in a month or so." We quickly finished the conversation and I hung up the phone. Luke was upstairs again when Michael came and sat down beside me. "What's up?" He said putting a small plate of pancakes on the table for me. "Oh my family is going to Hawaii and they're leaving me here for a month or so." I shrugged. "Well that sucks." Michael explained. I shock my head signally I didn't give a fuck. I ate my plate of pancakes and then grabbed a controller for the Xbox. "Wanna play?" I looked at Michael getting up to pick a game. He got up and grabbed a controller and put Advanced Warfare in and we sat down on the couch together. "Your ass is mine Clifford." I said elbowing him in the gut He laughed. Michael then all of the sudden grabbed a pillow and put it over my face and sat on me. "Ufifhgsjidbrhdidb!!!" I managed to push Michael off of me and I sat on top of him making sure he can't get in my way anymore.