Two girls flying over London

Joanne P.O.V.

It was time, I hadn't stop thinking about this moment since the idea came up the night before. Jane and I were both awake and standing in front of the open window where Bug had disappeared. My mom had left me with Jane at my grandma's, she was still looking for a way to go to Neverland. We hadn't told them about our plans.

"Believe that we'll find Danny back," Jane mumbled.
"And think of the happiest thing," I replied. We closed our eyes and I thought of myself embracing my cousin, I thought of the way he smiled, the way he looked. I knew we would get Danny back. And then I thought of the happiest thing. I thought of me and Jane, laying down in Kensington Gardens laughing way too loud, I thought of all the fun moments we'd had, and then I found it. Jane, Danny and me, on a walk. It was as simple as that but it was my happiest thought. I felt how my feet disconnected from the floor, I slowly opened my eyes and almost stopped breathing.
"I'm flying," I whispered. "Jane, I'm flying." I looked next to me and saw that she was slowly coming off the ground too. She opened her eyes and got a panicked look when she realised that just like me she was flying.
"Jo...Joanne I never thought it would actually happen!" She exclaimed. I couldn't stop the smile that was forming itself on my lips.
"We're flying Jane, now let's get Danny back," I said. She nodded and took my hand in hers, we jumped off the balcony and dived into the open. To avoid flying against a house we would have to go higher so we moved our bodies up and rose. The moon was even bigger this time, she shone bright white light and the gave the rooftops of London a silver colour. I looked around for the two stars that would lead us to the Island, the night Bug got kidnapped they had seemed so big, why didn't I see them now?
"Jane we have to find the Stars," I said.
"I know, but I can't find them," she replied.
It was a problem, the stars were our only way of finding Neverland. And then behind a tiny cloud two shiny spots appeared. Not as bright and big as the night before but still...
I could feel it, those were the stars that would lead us.
"Jane?"
"I know, let's go find my little brother," she whispered.

Second to the right and straight on 'till morning.